Ochako Uraraka

Droplets of clear liquid descended from your eyes, eliciting a panicked response from your companion. Hurriedly, she plastered clumsy hands on to your cheeks, attempting to collect the falling water. This compassionate ministration lit a friendly fire in the pit of your stomach.

"Uwahh! Please don't cry!!"

Releasing a hushed chuckle, you responded, "I-I'm fine Ochako."

Scepticism invaded her pretty features, and she lolled her head to the side. Perching in her dormitory room, now completely stationary, you endeavoured to regain as much composure as possible. You met with much difficulty, which was rather evident from your adorable accomplice's viewpoint.

"You're not okay! Tell me what's wrong!" She demanded, placing both hands on your shoulders.

Silence occupied the room, permeating your bodies painfully. The determined expression she wore never faltered - those big, chocolate eyes stared at your dishevelled form with copious amounts of affection. The extent of her emotions never failed to astound you.

She had so much love to give.

You were incredibly fortunate to be on the receiving end.

"It's nothing. I p-promise." Burying your face in her chest, allowing the warmth to envelop you, your voice became muffled.

Pleasant vibrations coursed throughout your entire being when she laughed, the sound reverberating in your ears. It was such a mellifluous noise. Merely being in proximity to this girl was enough to make your heart flutter, sometimes even inducing welcomed palpitations, displaying how you truly felt.

No amount of words, however beautifully strung together, would ever be able to scratch the surface of your feelings for her. She completed you, in ways you never knew feasible.

"(Y/n), will you come to the amusement park with me, Deku and Iida tomorrow?" She questioned, breaking your cheery train of thought.

A grateful smile played at your lips. "Of course I will."

"I can't hear you properly, you know." She informed, gently disconnecting you from her chest.

Whining and reminding her of a spoiled child, you replied, "Yes I'll come with yooou."

"Yay! We are so riding the ferris wheel together!" She giggled, fist in the air.

"Huh? They have those? What about the roller coasters?"

"They have those too, silly!"

[Word Count: 360]