Kai Chisaki ღ Overhaul - Lemon

Requested by: Luna_luci3838

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

His determination was truly terrifying, and none of his associates were entirely certain what he was trying to do. They gathered the supplies he had requested: rope, a blindfold, a knife, and various other objects they didn't understand the significance of. Overhaul himself had previously purchased condoms, lubricant and toys, hiding them away in a drawer in his office.

One of the Eight Precepts walked in. "Uh...boss?"

He looked up from the documents flooding his desk, responding with a sigh and a vague hand motion. As he listened to his underling, he found out that his favourite pro hero had been successfully captured. He grinned behind the plague doctor's mask; it was an action that would have been beyond frightening to anyone who witnessed it. Thankfully, it was veiled, so this expendable man could walk away alive, and slightly less traumatized than he had imagined. Overhaul lifted himself from his seat, pulling out the aforementioned drawer, and emptying its contents into his pockets. He walked to the designated area, a nearly inconspicuous jolt in his step. He was excited. Terribly excited. A shiver of apprehension and delight crept down his spine. He rounded a corner, following his companion to where you were being held.

It had been such a long time since your last formal meeting. Of course, he had been keeping tabs on you, waiting out the days as a personal stalker, until his crew were ready to extract you from the ridiculous world of heroes. Why you had ever desired to become such a societal embarrassment was beyond him, but that didn't matter at the moment, because he was about to see you again. He elected to leave behind any unsanitary memories, like the ones in which you were radiating pure beauty whilst talking of crushing villains, and growing into a fantastic heroine. He was always watching from the shadows, so obviously he acknowledged your physical prowess, but he had ensured that you would be outmatched, fighting alone against his many underlings. You had managed to take a few down, it would seem, but you were soon overpowered. It didn't matter much to Overhaul - everyone was expendable. Everyone except you. There was only one of you, and he wasn't willing to release you from your cage a second time.

He had already made that mistake once before.

No - he would forever entrap you in either his place of work, or his personal home. The problem didn't lie in habitation. Instead, it lay in consent. Initially, he had wanted to do something that you would both enjoy. However, upon reviewing and weighing his choices, it seemed as though he would be forcing you to play house. He smiled to himself, sadistically. Perhaps you would feel disgraced when he was finished with you. Maybe, just maybe, if he played his cards right, you would be nailed to the bars of your cage, before the night was over. The items he would be utilising shifted awkwardly in his pockets, like they sensed his intentions, and wanted out. That wasn't happening. Not in a million years. He had waited for years for this opportunity. You weren't getting away from him so easily again. He would have preferred a consensual relationship, but since he didn't think that was very plausible, he had resolved to take you by force.

"She's in here." A voice called, knocking him from his fantasies.

He nodded, and someone else handed him the additional items, enquiring, "Did she steal something from you?"

"Yes." Came his simple answer, and before anyone could interrogate him further, he opened the heavy steel door, stepping into the room and locking the door behind him.

His footsteps were almost as heavy as the door, and they sent unpleasant vibrations up and down your spine. You sat uncomfortably on the ground, on your knees, arms raised above you, shackled to the wall. There was a gag in your mouth, but he could hear some incoherent cries. Your eyes were steely, but he saw a brief, conflicted glint when he entered your field of vision. It was like you were trying desperately to be defiant, but you failed as soon as he walked into the room. Your (e/c) orbs appeared to soften, although only slightly. You noticed the mask adorning the lower part of his face, and smirked behind the gag, immediately regretting that as you choked on your own saliva.