Katsuki Bakugou

Requested by: Artaku1313

--------------------------------------

Waiting for your explosive boyfriend was taking its toll – you rolled around on the couch, bored to death, wanting him to come home so that you could smother him with love.

Or just smother him.

He should have hidden the cushions.

As you groaned heavily, you noticed in your peripheral vision his hero costume. Glancing towards the door a few times, you decided that he wouldn't be home for a while yet...right?

Without pondering too deeply, you rushed to where it was located, having been thrown somewhere random the night before. You fiddled with the costume, slipping your body in to it. After fixing the mask to your face, you started hopelessly at the things that were supposed to go on your arms.

"What are these? Infinity Gauntlets?" You mused aloud, attempting to attach them.

During this time, your struggles were noted with amusement by a certain blonde. He had arrived early, and stood outside the door, feeling the minutes tick by as he watched you with wonder. You kept making 'attack noises', and thrusting your hands in front, mimicking his movements.

He heard a few phrases such as "How does he manage these?" and "Bloody hell, I'm sure he should have died by now."

The last one angered him slightly, but he opted for the more conventional, 'I'm just going to stand here and watch your mistakes'.

"DEKUU!" You yelled, causing him to flinch.

You giggled, and that was when Bakugou revealed himself. Waltzing up to you, he looked quite mad.

"OI, I DON'T SOUND LIKE THAT!"

"Uh...yes, you do."

Removing one of his gauntlets from around your arm, he locked it on to his own, raising his hand in front of him. His expression was still inflamed, which you guessed must have been a direct result of his girlfriend calling the name of that 'shitty nerd'.

"It's like this." Marginally calming down, although refusing to look at you, Bakugou showed one of his attacks.

Copying him, you successfully managed his movement. Your face lit up; you were ecstatic. Bakugou glanced at your shining (e/c) eyes, turning away almost instantly to hide the blush creeping on to his cheeks.

"I did it!" You exclaimed, holding on to your boyfriend's arm.

Smiling lightly, he ruffled your hair.

"You're such a dork."

[Word Count: 382]