Ochako Uraraka

Requested by: Burnt-Waffles

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were incredibly precious, and could become extremely flustered by the simple brush of an elbow. Your friend, being as amazing as she was, decided to take full advantage of this – she constantly made excuses for 'accidentally' bumping into you, just to get a bit of contact, and she revelled in the adorable sighs that would escape your lips. Another thing she loved to do was embrace you suddenly, so you didn't have time to prepare for a cuddle attack. It was honestly the sweetest issue your classmates had ever faced before; they once caught her snuggling up to you on the shared dormitory couch, while you buried your blushing face in your hands, shamefully.

Initially, no-one had suspected her of being capable of flirting so well, or getting you to respond to her gentle touches. Your features glowed brighter and more intense than the sun, and she could elicit soft, unexpected yelps from you, as well. Oftentimes, this was when she snuck up behind you and licked your neck, or something to that effect.

The students on your particular floor had grown accustomed to her barging into your room at odd hours, claiming guest privileges and dive-bombing you in your sleep. The noise was irritating, sure, but she was too sweet to forcefully remove, so they opted to grin and bear it.

"Hey, (Y/n)?" She asked, side-hugging you.

"Y-Yes?" Your voice was timid and muffled, as a result of placing both your hands over your face.

She giggled cutely, enquiring, "If I were to ask, would you be my girlfriend?"

A brilliant crimson hue enveloped your entire face, travelling down to your neck and arms. It was almost as though you were overheating, yet the temperature hadn't risen. A whimper abandoned your lips, and you really wanted to answer her, but the question had been too much for you to handle. Incoherent noises were all she could hear in response.

"Okay, sorry. I'll ask that a different way: Will you be my girlfriend?"

She waited patiently for a reply of some sort, perched dangerously close to you. By the time you had gathered enough courage to glance upwards, you immediately turned your head down again, because her face was so close. You thought that you might combust at this rate. Your heart was pounding dramatically in your chest. It was incredibly tight, but you had also endured the pain of thinking her alleged feelings were all a joke, for too long.

So, you needed a relatively swift, painless response.

But – how could you, a timid, hopeless-in-the-romance-department girl ever properly begin to convey your deepest emotions?

Probably with a classic, overused, cliché one-liner that sounded remotely similar to the faint utterance of a "Y-Yes."

[Word Count: 456]