Shouto Todoroki

Requested by: Cha_MinHo

---------------------------------------

"You look beautiful today."

...

"I love your accent."

...

"You have a gorgeous smile."

...

"I love you."

...

Sighing, you glanced to where Todoroki sat, realising he was closer than you had anticipated. It seemed that being a transfer student wasn't going to be easy. You had been in Japan for around three weeks, spending less time in UA due to the need for written and physical exams.

In that time, many students approached you, including the one before you now. At first, he had introduced himself coldly, sounding as though he really couldn't care less about having a new classmate.

However, over an extraordinarily short period, he had warmed to you – more so than anyone else.

Sometime thereafter, you began receiving daily compliments, things such as how radiant he viewed you, and how your thick Norwegian accent suited you perfectly – making you sound incredibly cute.

In the lead up to today, his comments gradually got darker. He started telling you that if you wouldn't love him freely, he would take you by force. You dismissed his brash statements as an attempt at humour on his part, shrugging them off without much thought.

Disrupting your recollection of the aforementioned events, Todoroki continued to voice his varying opinions.

"Would you laugh for me? I love your laugh."

...

"Your smile is so amazing."

...

"I want to hear your voice."

...

"(Y/n)..."

...

Endeavouring to stand strong, you pursed your lips, retracting your gaze from his person. The incessant flatteries detonated your nerves; you couldn't be sure of his next words. In spite of the alarms echoing throughout your mind, you stayed exactly where you were.

Your body refused to move.

"Why can't I make you smile?"

...

"I make you happy, right?"

...

...

"What about Midoriya?"

Your thoughts came to a fuzzy halt. Surely he wasn't insinuating what you expected; what you dreaded. It became apparent that he had registered the abrupt change in atmosphere. Hearing a quiet laugh, you flicked your eyes to Todoroki.

There was a tender smile.

"You laugh more around him. He makes you smile."

"T-Todoroki...wh-"

Tracing the length of the desk, his hands slipped into yours. Using his thumbs to stroke the backs of your hands, he marvelled at the sight of you: frozen in shock, with a terrified expression. Bringing his face to meet yours, he nuzzled against your cheek.

"He won't get between us."

An almost incoherent whimper escaped your lips, and before he closed the gap with his own mouth, he whispered lovingly, "I promise." 

[Word Count: 416]