Eijiro Kirishima

He sobbed mercilessly into your shoulder for hours after the incident, dampening your shirt. Although you too were on the verge of tears, you decided to wait until there was nobody to comfort, to release them. Every few minutes, it would seem as though he had overcome the despair, but he never could.

The scarring had been too severe.

You really wished that there existed a plausible way to reverse this terrible situation; it was killing you to see your boyfriend so broken. Unfortunately, there was nothing you were able to accomplish alone, or even with a large group of supporters. It was infinitely frustrating – your only option was to hold Kiri close to you.

If there wasn't some sort of explanation in the next instalment, you were actually going to jail for murdering those directors.

Who kills off most of their leading cast?

Another round of heart-breaking cries reverberated around your being. You could feel his tears on your exposed skin, as they had amassed and trickled down your arm, forming a puddle on the floor that refused to go away.

When he tried to speak, his voice was so muffled and incoherent, that you had to adjust yourself to hear him properly.

Raking a hand through his unusually soft hair, you muttered, "What is it?"

"Why? Why did they all have to die?" Came the devastated response.

He glanced up at your features, his eyes displaying an abject loneliness, alongside anguish and disappointment. His expression tore your heart in two, as, prior to the aforementioned event, he had been so excited. The fact that they were actors on a set didn't help to ease the pain in his chest.

Gulping, you squeezed your eyes shut, tackling him in a tight hug. Promising yourself that you were going to stay strong for him, you bit back the tears, focusing solely on soothing your grief-stricken partner.

Gently, you began rubbing circles on his back, concentrating on calming his erratic heartbeat.

"I know, I know, baby." You mumbled. "They'll come back. If Peter Parker doesn't love them, they're not actually dead."

Realising that you were carrying a heavy burden, because you would not showcase the sorrow you so clearly felt, he resolved to wrap his arms around your form, whispering words of apology. Drying his eyes, he used one hand to stroke your silken locks, almost immediately sensing a shift in your demeanour.

You snuggled into his chest, causing a content smile to form on his lips.

"Yeah...I guess you're right."

[Word Count: 421]