Momo Yaoyorozu

Sorry, this might be bad, but I wanted to get another oneshot out. I've been really busy lately! o(≧o≦)o

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although it came as a significant contrast to her placid personality, she had taken a lover who was, essentially, a hot-headed maniac. Being connected by genetics to a certain explosive blonde, it stood to reason that you too would inherit similar traits.

A mischievous grin applied itself to your features, and you snaked an unexpected arm around the waist of your ravenette.

"Momo!!" You cried, amused laughter erupting from your throat as you felt her jolt in surprise.

Attempting to collect herself once she recognised the harasser's identity, the beautiful young woman muttered, "(Y/n)."

Pouting, you questioned, "Why are you so cooold??"

Various exasperated breaths escaped the confides of her mouth. Pivoting a moderate amount, she allowed you to grace those ethereal onyx orbs. Wearing a comically pained expression, you removed the arm currently holding her in your embrace.

Gradually, a contented, benevolent smile played at her soft lips, and she relented, capturing you in a much needed hug. Electing to inhale her saccharine scent, you placed your burdensome head in her hair, drowning in serenity.

As the expanse became greatly occupied, the two of you detached.

"I love you ~" Succeeding your chant, a tender kiss was planted on her cheek, before you begrudgingly ambled back to your respective desk.

Peculiarly, a dazed smile illuminated her face, as she mumbled, "I love you too..."

Perching on her own seat, Momo permitted her eyes to stalk even your most miniscule ministration – she truly wished to spend every second with you. A peaceful sigh departed her lips.

Lost in her imaginings, the charming ebony-eyed girl got called out an innumerable amount of times, simply due to the reluctance to tear away her gaze.

Shamelessly, she proceeded, despite her teachers' best efforts.

Feeling the intense, heated stare branding holes in your back, you smirked, craning your neck to meet her adoring orbs.

Observing her elegantly blossoming features, you gifted her a silent, purposeful message.

Meet me by the bathroom, after class.

[Word Count: 329]