Shouto Todoroki - Lemon

Beads of sweat rolled furiously down his face as he glimpsed your dishevelled figure, lying beneath him. That prominent, sultry smirk gracing your lips remained, even when your face appeared to contort in a mesh of pain and pleasure. Low, distracting whimpers escaped the bowels of your throat.

Panting heavily, you heeded the nonchalance of his tone. "You will give me all the information I need."

A satisfactory grunt reverberated through your ears, gently tugging you back into the land of reality. An attempt to sigh became a strangled mewl, earning a subtle but sublime grin from your partner.

Swallowing the lump that had formed, you remarked, "I'm jealous...do you –ah! I-Interrogate everyone l-like...nngh, like t-this?"

Leaning into your body, pressing his muscle flush against your delicate skin, he responded, "Only the really bad ones."

Fluttering your (e/c) eyes closed, you relished in the sudden, seductive tone he manipulated. Eloquently, he proceeded to whisper dirty comments into your ear, generating an untamed heat in your lower region. Tracing a foreign hand over your breasts, he elected to pinch a bud between his fingers, playing with it leisurely.

Growing weary of the position, he yanked your elegant (h/c) locks, pivoting you until only your back was visible to him. This unexpected assault startled you, alluring (e/c) orbs expanding rapidly.

"W-Wha..."

Before the chance to voice any concerns arose, the Half-and-Half hero rammed himself back inside you, ignoring all disgruntled, pleading sounds.

"Tell me what I want to hear." He commanded, relentless in his thrusts.

Incapable of producing adequately coherent words, everything abandoning your throat sounded like a moan of pleasure. Wave upon wave of heat struck your core, demanding that you let this man have his way. His massive length was burrowed in you, continuously hitting your sweet spot with vigour.

"AHH! ...Nngh...a-ah!!"

[Word Count: 302]