Mina Ashido {Male Reader}

Requested by: ZechnasLunaedge124

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It began at the physical entrance examination, when you were destroying giant, mechanical entities. You defeated one after another with ease, managing to simultaneously keep yourself out of harm, and escort the people who weren't faring so well off the battlefield. Well – as far as you could take them without breaking the rules. They were grateful, as you had just saved them, but you unwittingly ignored their thanks, when you noticed a mass of pink bounding into your field of view. The way she was secreting and throwing acid looked amazing to your untrained eye, and when it appeared as though she was in dire need of assistance, you stepped in, destroying the robot and helping her out of the wreckage.

Her smile was blinding, and you loved that cheerful, determined glint in her eyes. From then on, you bonded, beginning a strong friendship that the entire cast of My Little Pony would have been jealous of.

During the USJ incident, you utilized your odd quirk: Beast Parts, to get yourself and your companion out of danger after you had been warped to an unknown location in the facility. You stuck close together, and you watched her spray varying amounts of acid over different villains. While your quirks weren't exactly compatible, you were able to use them at the same time, because you could transform your legs into those of a cheetah's, and dodge her attacks.

She always attempted to misdirect her acid if it was following a course for your person, and although it generally wasn't successful, you trusted her, and responded to her distressed yells, allowing you to quickly get out of the way.

You learned incredibly fast that the two of you made an awesome team, and manipulated this fact to your advantage. Whenever special training came about, you paired yourself up with her, ensuring a swift victory. You could turn parts of your body into the same parts of whatever animal you wanted, so long as you had knowledge of that particular creature. With a small number of transformations, you were also able to walk in and even utilise her acid, which made for an amazing and deadly combination.

She struck a chord in your heart, and had it playing continually. Your breathing mostly always became irrational when she got too close, but she did this to tease you, so you worked your best flirting techniques. For a guy of your stature and beauty, she easily became enchanted, although she didn't confront you with these emotions until the Sports Festival. She took you to a secluded area during the interlude, and finally confessed – she was clearly inexperienced, but so were you. A heat rose to your cheeks, and you gladly accepted her feelings.

"I'd love to start something with you."

Her face instantly brightened; her smile was wider than you had ever seen it thus far. Her features were flushed a dark red, which was unusual, given her normally jovial, unfazed demeanour. It was cool to see her a little flustered. Grabbing her waist carefully, you gazed into her profound orbs, silently asking permission to kiss her. Sensing your intentions, her eyes briefly sparkled, before she closed them in a hurry.

Smiling, you leaned down so that she could feel your breath on her face. You captured her lips sweetly, happy to be at this point after so much time spent contemplating your friendship, and wondering if she would let you take it to the next level.

You felt like you were on cloud nine; she had actually chosen you!

[Word Count: 594]