Nemuri Kayama ღ Midnight [Kinktober]

Kinks: Sadism/Masochism, Spanking, Choking

--------------------------------------------------------------------

You were a villain.

A bad girl.

But there was a hero who was even worse.

"N-Nemuri...ca – can't br...breathe..." Strong hands gripped your throat, blocking off your airways.

She licked her lips in anticipation, careful to restrict as much of your speech as possible. With her teeth, she pulled your top up past your breasts, rolling her tongue around the sensitive buds. As instructed, you hadn't covered them – they were left exposed for her to painfully tease you.

"H-Ha..." Your vision was clouding; your breaths getting weaker.

You felt her smirk against your chest, removing her oh-so-glorious hands from around your neck. You couldn't help the arousal flooding your system.

What could you say?

She turned you on.

Her tongue swirled around your nipples, sensually sucking on each one in turn. When she bit down, an anguished cry emitted from your mouth, rewarding her sultry actions. A finger trailed down your stomach, tracing circles when it reached your core.

"My, my, (Y/n), you're dreadfully wet."

Your pants were weak, coming out irregularly, as she rubbed against your heat, causing an excited knot to form in your abdomen. For all her teasing, she was extremely good with her hands, and chose her words to have the biggest impact.

"How naughty."

A heart-string was tugged at, compelling you to gaze at her with all the adoration in the world. She truly was your hero. Just...a rather devious one.

"Shall we try again?" Her question came out as more of a demand.

Mouth open to collect your breath, panting heavily from stimulation, your only option was to nod. You saw the devilish grin plastered on her youthful features, and immediately lay on your stomach, hot and bothered, wanting nothing more than simple satisfaction.

Deliberately, she separated the clothing from your body at a torturously slow pace, reminding you that she was in charge. Her unchaste laughter filled the room, affecting your turbulent heart. In a matter of seconds, one of her hands was once more on your neck, cutting off the majority of your air.

"Ha...h-ha...N-Nemuri..." Your voice was merely a whisper, drowning in the intense pleasure from her conducts.

That was when a smooth hand was felt landing a harsh slap to your rear, eliciting a strained gasp from your unused lips. The woman behind you demoniacally slapped your posterior; continuously and cruelly.

She licked her lips.

"Dirty girl. You came from being spanked? You know I love seeing you wet and breathless."

[Word Count: 412]