Denki Kaminari

Requested by: Vuikki

----------------------------------

Kyoka Jirou...she's around him far too often. It's unforgivable how much she makes fun of him! And it has become quite obvious that he's not impressed.

Don't worry my love! I'll teach her a lesson.

If she survives.

School had latterly terminated for the day, with a few students staying behind for various reasons. Luckily for you, Jirou was one of those students. Lo and behold, she finished at exactly the same time as you. Since you had been working near each other the entire time, it was easy to call her out.

"Jirou! Let's walk home together!" You yelled happily, veiling your dark intentions.

This wasn't unusual – after all, you were her best friend. That meant you would have also known if she held any special feelings towards Kaminari, but so far, it seemed she was aiming for Yoayorozu. However, that didn't make her any less of a rival in your eyes.

On the way to her house, you made small talk about which bands you wanted to see, and new fandom merch you were going to buy. Having planned ahead, you decided to try out your quirk on another human being. Jirou was to be your test dummy. You may not actually kill her, but your quirk was Water Manipulation, so if you drowned her unintentionally, that wasn't your division.

"So...thoughts on Kaminari?" You ventured, coming off as an inquisitive teen wanting to know more about her best friend.

She pulled a face. "That dunce? He's pretty stupid to be honest. He's a total damsel in distress, and he short-circuits pretty easily."

You were sure she could have rambled on forever, but hearing her say such things about your love, this close to his biggest admirer, was too much for you to handle.

"I'm sorry Jirou..." You sighed.

She turned to you, traces of laughter in her voice, clearly unaware of the danger she had put herself in. As soon as she saw your clouded-over eyes, she knew there was something wrong. Instead of running, like she probably should have, she stayed, attempting to ease you out of this apparent delirium-state.

It was quite accurate – you looked utterly baffled, as well as a little disdainful. Jirou placed her hands on your shoulders.

"(Y/n), are you ok-"

Now.

Your hands grasped hers tightly, encasing them in a cage of water. She tried struggling; yelling; pleading with you. Once her hands were bound, and the water was crawling up her arms, you placed your hands on her face, keeping them steady to ensure there wouldn't be a break in your concentration.

You could hear her choking; her breath slowly depleting. She stood upright in the street, getting suffocated by a close friend. The water was covering her ears, in case she wanted to use her quirk.

After what seemed like an eternity, she ultimately passed out. Choosing to deactivate your quirk, you checked for her pulse. She was still alive. You couldn't be sure if that was a good or a bad thing. Nevertheless, you dragged her limp body to your own home, earning nothing more than a brief glance from your mother (Also a Yandere).

You gagged and bound the girl, positioning her somewhere in one of the spare rooms.

The next day came without incident, nobody asked much of Jirou's whereabouts, and they certainly didn't know you were even remotely involved in her disappearance. The second day was a little more hectic – nobody was out of school for more than a day. Iida called it "An Outrage!"

A week went by with no sign of Jirou. That was when Kaminari approached you. Seeing him in your peripheral vision, you made an effort to calm your unsteady heart. School was already out, and the two of you were the only souls in the abandoned classroom.

"Where's Jirou?" He asked, walking up to you.

You took a step back. He was so close!

"Why do you care?" You retorted, coldly.

Now he really knew something was up. You were her best friend – you would have been the first one in tears with news of her missing. Although, he had to admit – despite him not being the most academically bright, he had managed to figure this out on his own.

"Um...because I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you." He informed, looking to the side in embarrassment.

Your cheeks flushed lightly, and you attempted to fight the squeals threatening to emerge. Kaminari had his arms on the wall, supporting his weight, but also trapping you.

"Then why are you asking about her?" You remained outwardly aloof.

He scratched his cheek nervously. "Well, I can't exactly do that if you're behind bars."

"True." You stated, picking his arms off the wall.

Once you were free, you made a break for it. Though, you still hoped he would chase you. If he truly meant what he had said, then he would forgive you...right? Even if he didn't want to? Just as you had wished, strong arms wrapped themselves around your waist, tugging you into a toned chest.

Blushing, you wondered why you had never noticed his muscles before.

Maybe you had been too busy staring at his face.

Or entranced by his personality.

He buried his head in the crook of your neck, leaving a chaste kiss on the exposed skin.

"I love you. I promise I'll protect you." He muttered.

Feeling the vibrations from his voice, and the hot air from his breath, you shuddered in contentment.

"I love you too. I vowed to protect you a long time ago." You responded.

"From what?"

"Girls, mostly."

"Like Jirou?"

You nodded. "Like Jirou."

[Word Count: 948]