Shouto Todoroki [Kinktober]

Requested by: nikus-chan

Kinks: Sadism/Masochism, Public

--------------------------------------------------------

"Nngh...stop..." Shouto breathed, trying his hardest not to cum in his school trousers.

"You're such a slut." Mouth dangerously close to his ear, you whispered demeaning comments which were all too true.

Turning his head to the side, attempting to slow down his lusty pants of arousal, Shouto's neck was exposed, and bereft of any markings. Touching the base with your mouth, you trailed your teeth along it, roughly sinking them into an obvious spot.

"A-Ah!" He gasped in surprise, catching the attention of his classmates.

They looked at him in confusion, to which he lowered his head, embarrassment washing over his features. You smiled at them, waving a dismissive hand.

"He just burned himself a little." You lied, smirking.

Buying it, they resumed their activities, laughing and being boisterous, as usual. The classroom was a public space, yes, but you couldn't help wanting to tease your submissive partner. A steady hand was on his cock, sensually stroking it, very slowly, and very purposefully.

His breath kept hitching as he tried to fight off his erection. He knew that you wouldn't finish him off if he got one, and if he took care of it himself, he was likely to get punished again.

Placing your paper closer to him, it looked less suspicious when you leaned over, and recommenced your degrading whispers.

"Attention whore. You wanted to get caught, didn't you?"

Your voice was low and seductive, making it remarkably difficult for him not to cum all over your hand. You thumbed the tip of his member, satisfied upon hearing him moan, but wanting it louder. It would be so humiliating for him if his classmates found out how much of a dog he really was.

"N-N – ah!" A sharp gasp left his lips, though this time not causing concern among the students.

"T-That's not t-true..." He sputtered, somewhat thankful for your gracious teasing.

You bit the shell of his ear, pumping his shaft harder; faster. Shouto groaned constantly, craving physical pain to his neglected upper half, rather than the agony of denying his erection.

"What a bad boy." You taunted, cherishing the precious, innocent expression plastered on his face.

You knew exactly what would turn him into putty in your hands – all the verbal and physical abuse turned him on immensely, especially in a public setting. He would often deny his arousal, but whenever you showed your sadistic side, he would immediately get hard.

That was why your silent refusal left him sexually frustrated, internally begging you to drag him somewhere more private, to abuse and ride him.

Unable to last any longer, he came into your hand; white liquid spilling out. Your smirk didn't have to remind him – he had lost the game long before cumming. However, your hand remained in its position. Shouto was dazed, until he felt sparks of electricity in his lower area.

Startled, he jolted, causing the chair to drag along the floor as it moved.

"You alright man?" Kirishima asked, concerned about the state his classmate seemed to be in at the minute.

"Y-Yeah..." He muttered, focusing on the paper in front of him.

You really were too good at this. You had an electric-based quirk, rendering you able to send shockwaves of electricity coursing through an object. You could also control how much to use, so you usually paralyzed, but could just as easily kill. It was something you used a lot in the bedroom with Shouto – it was dangerous, but that boy was an utter masochist.

He'd gladly take any amount of pain if you were the one inflicting it.

"Okay, but be sure to tell me if anything happens, okay?" Kirishima smiled, returning to his friends.

Shouto shook with excitement, panting lightly every time you touched his lower body, activating your quirk. The first time you trained together, Shouto requested you used it on him. It became routine to use erotic electrostimulation whenever you pleased. Sometimes, simply to tease your pet, you would brush your fingers against his member casually during the morning, setting him up with a boner for most of the day.

"You like that, don't you, slut?" Rhetorics were also part of your conversations – you knew precisely what he wanted, and how to make him beg.

"Nngh...y-y – yes...I l-like it."

"Open up my cum repository." You whispered, getting high off the besotted look on his face.

Complying, he opened his mouth, tongue almost out from all the panting; not bothering about whoever could potentially witness your sultry deeds.

"My dirty little slut."

Shouto hummed, welcoming the feeling of your mouth on his, crashing into him passionately. Your tongues danced for dominance, but your quirk gave you the upper hand. Sending an electrifying shock through his body, you shoved your tongue into his mouth, traversing your territory.

You held his face, not allowing him to move, as you kissed him with ferocity. He was melting into your touch, undeniably aroused by the naughty things you were doing.

You pulled back, making sure to lick your lips, displaying your somewhat twisted love for him. He blushed a thousand shades of red, shyly trying to glance away.

"I might reward you later."

[Word Count: 862]