Shouto Todoroki x Katsuki Bakugou - Lemon

"Nngh...b-bastard..."

The explosive blonde's panting was reverberating off the bland walls of Todoroki's dorm room, as he struggled to stay upright. Situated in the heterochromatic boy's lap, arms flung around his neck, raking his fingers violently through his beautifully two-toned hair, Bakugou jerked up every time his partner unexpectedly thrust deeper into him.

"O-Oi...Not – n-not...there..."

Spurred on by the blonde's erotic, rugged breaths, Todoroki gripped his hips tighter, allowing his member to be buried further inside Bakugou. He incessantly slammed the boy's prostate, sending him spiralling down an endless path of ecstasy, while he attempted to conceal his face in the crook of Todoroki's neck.

Mismatched eyes gazed affectionately at his pitiful state – the harsher Todoroki got, the louder Bakugou's screams and moans of pleasure. The bi-coloured boy trailed his tongue along the blonde's collarbone, sensually grazing it across his neck, eventually sinking his teeth into the sensitive skin.

"A-Ah! What the hell was t-that for?!" Bakugou complained, craning his head to glare at Todoroki.

He locked eyes with the furious teen, finding amusement in the fact that he was trying to act like the usual Bakugou – violent, ill-tempered and definitely not submissive in the least. Todoroki gifted him a gentle smile, one that caused unwanted heat to rise to Bakugou's cheeks, until they were the same colour as his eyes.

"Sorry. I thought you liked it a bit rough." Todoroki's voice was low and husky, contrasted by the softness in his asymmetrical orbs.

Bakugou's mouth began to form various curses, but none escaped his throat. Todoroki captured his lips in a passionate, forced kiss, shoving his tongue into Bakugou's mouth almost immediately, giving him no time to fight back. He explored his territory vigorously, leaving no inch untouched. Bakugou emitted a conspicuous moan, instantly melting into his lover's hold.

He knew who the alpha was.

[Word Count: 309]