Shouto Todoroki

Requested by: DragonOtaku64

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beautiful, intricate doodles lined the margins of your school books, despite the many protests from your teachers. They didn't entirely have anything against your passion, since you were so very dedicated, but they feared that it may one day negatively impact your role as an aspiring pro hero. You were extremely talented, opting to draw whatever you believed to be absolutely gorgeous - you always managed to capture the perfect picture.

You drew whenever was possible, sometimes even when you were supposed to be concentrating on your studies, and nobody, not even Mr Aizawa, could make you stop until your piece had been completed.

Due to your cheerful spirit and kindly nature, people gravitated towards you, so you had the best pick when it came to finding a muse. A lot of the time, however, you simply illustrated the landscape around you, or what you imagined could be lurking in the shadows of the classroom. It was always such a thrill to see your finished work, and it was common for many individuals to praise you for being a super talented artist. This oftentimes made you rather timid, but even you were able to identify where your abilities lay.

Although, there was one stunning person that you had yet to portray. Ever since your first encounter, you had desperately wanted to capture his image - you acknowledge that you wouldn't be able to accurately depict such perfection, but you were more than willing to try.

However, every time you asked, he always denied you permission. This put a slight damper on your mood, but you never ceased to ask. You wanted his consent, because it would have been much too impolite to just draw him without his authorisation. He did figure that perhaps you would eventually ignore him and do it anyway, and he sort of hoped this would be the outcome. He wasn't quite sure why, but something about you had been bugging him ever since you initially put forward your request.

He had of course previously seen your artwork, and he agreed with everyone else that it was beyond amazing, but he was unsure whether he felt entirely comfortable with being drawn. On the other hand, it would have been a great honour - it was honestly bewildering that you actually wanted to do this in the first place.

He sat in class, staring at the back of your head and wondering what you were drawing now. Sometimes, he wished that he wasn't so reserved and antisocial, because then maybe he would have stood a chance with you.

He sighed, ignoring the irritating ring of the bell, put his head down on the desk and attempted to take a short nap. However, this didn't last very long, as, a few minutes into his day dream, something landed atop his duel-coloured hair, jolting him into an uptight sitting position. His monotonous expression met a giggling, jovial-looking set of features, which caused the light fluttering of butterflies to well inside his stomach.

"(L/n)." He stated, trying to remain indifferent, and not allow the threatening blush to creep on to his cheeks.

You bowed, acting rather suspect as you held something behind you. 

"I'm really sorry - I couldn't help it!"

He was a little confused to begin with, but soon came to realise what had happened. His heart started beating erratically in his chest, and he had to restrain himself from touching the clothed area around his heart. He wasn't completely sure of his emotions, but he knew one thing: suddenly, all his love was being poured into you.

Thrusting the unknown object towards him, you yelled, "You're just too pretty, you know?"

Nothing could contain the crimson hue blossoming across his entire features in that moment. 

[Word Count: 624]