Shouto Todoroki

Requested by: Pidge1317

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your disposition lead you to be slightly reclusive – you did have friends, but you barely went out with them on the weekends, and you would become incredibly timid when faced with a problematic, populated situation. Entering the UA hero course at such a late stage was causing you great anxiety, but you knew that once you opened that door, explained the circumstances around your delayed admission, all eyes would promptly leave your person, and you would be free from unwanted attention.

Well, you sincerely hoped that would be the case.

Knocking on the door rather quietly, you heard a grunt signalling for you to come in. Holding your breath, you nodded reassuringly to yourself. Although, when you stepped foot into the classroom, everybody started gaping at you, making you really uncomfortable. You figured it was because of your breast size or something (you had those comedy anime breasts, somewhat larger than Yaoyorozu's), since it was mainly the males of the class who were staring, jaws dropped to the ground.

A prominent blush wormed its way on to your cheeks, and you attempted to search the room for someone who wasn't as big of a pervert as most of the people there. Towards the back, you sighted a boy with two differing hair colours. He seemed extremely disinterested, but once you locked eyes, he gave you a teasing smirk.

You gulped.

"U-Uh...hello." You began, addressing your peers in a timid voice. "I-I'm (Y/n) (L-L/n)...i-it's nice to m-meet you."

After bowing respectfully, you tried diverting your attention to anything but that boy at the back of the room. However, fate appeared to have other plans, as Aizawa pointed to a seat directly adjacent to him, motioning for you to hurry up. You tried to sputter a complaint, but couldn't bring yourself to disobey an authority figure.

The professionals knew best, right...?

Upon reaching your seat, you immediately felt eyes on your form, but refused to look. You probably wouldn't be able to cease his annoying and moderately harmful gaze, so there wasn't much point even glancing his way. Throughout the entire lesson though, you had the most unnerving sensation of someone's eyes burning a hole into the side of you. It didn't seem to be simply your face he was interested in; his mismatched eyes roamed your body as best they could, pausing momentarily on your breasts.

This happened a few times, and you almost made the mistake of looking at him. I mean – you didn't have any knowledge of this boy, you weren't quite sure who he was, because the class hadn't been able to give introductions yet, and even though he was incredibly handsome, you weren't completely sure you wanted to get any closer.

Besides, he appeared to be content just staring at you, not paying any mind to the actual lesson going on, and he never got called out for his self-confidence-shattering ministration.

The class finished earlier than you would have liked, and various students rose from their seats simply to greet you. It was very much overwhelming, and you started shaking, trying to hide behind your book. The odd boy continued to keep his eyes on your figure, but eventually got tired at all the attention you were receiving from the others.

Before you could register what was happening, he had grabbed your hand and dragged you out of the classroom, much to the displeasure of everyone who wanted to meet you properly. He took you to an undisclosed location, but from what you gathered, it wasn't exactly large.

It could have passed for a janitor's closet or something.

"Is that better?" He asked, examining your face for any sign of further distress.

Despite the strange scenario, you nodded. "T-Thank you..."

You were unsure of your role now – were you supposed to do anything special to thank him? Did he want some type of praise or for you to fall down at his feet? You blushed at the thought; of course he didn't want that. You were incredibly unwilling to do it anyway. The two of you remained in a strained silence for a few more moments, with you endeavouring to speak, but always becoming far too shy. You had to remind yourself that you still didn't know this boy. He was a total stranger, and you were, at least as far as you knew, stuck with him in an enclosed space for a little while longer.

Unbeknownst to you, he once again laid his eyes on your body. They traced the curvature of your breasts, and he imagined what it would be like to have the in his hands – he especially desired to experience your supposed sensitivity first hand. Would he be able to turn you on by just squeezing your nipples?

He licked his lips at the notion.

"Hey...how responsive are you?" He questioned, causing your (e/c) orbs to instantly widen and meet his.

He had a hungry, predatory gaze, as intense as the hottest flame. A frightened whimper escaped your lips, and you tried stepping backwards, but every time you did this, he would follow, and soon, he had you cornered. He placed one hand next to your head on the wall, and the other was allowed to traverse the length of your breasts.

As he stared into your scared eyes, he sighed apologetically.

Removing his hand from the wall, giving you quite a shock, he placed himself flush against the wall, grasping your waist tightly. You weren't facing him, and he suddenly slipped a hand under the fabric of your school shirt, right past your bra. He moulded your breasts in his hand, reducing you to a pool of mewls and pleas.

He nipped and sucked on your neck lovingly, using his free hand to stroke your hips. He did this in an effort to soothe you, but grew bored of it very quickly. He then proceeded to snake that hand beneath your skirt and panties, pressing his fingers to your core forcefully. He could feel the vibrations from whenever you trembled, and honestly – he loved it.

"Am I making you feel good?" He enquired.

Without coating them first, to ease your pain, he stuck two fingers into your womanhood. It was too abrupt, and caused an involuntary shudder to ripple across your entire being. You instantly screamed out in both discomfort and embarrassment.

Finding his arms, you held on to them roughly, all the while squirming in his grasp.

"S-Sto – AAHH!! Stop...p-plea-"

He ran his tongue along the crook of your neck. Very quickly, the agony you once felt morphed into something worse – pleasure. You didn't even know this boy's name, and he was already turning you into a quivering mess.

This was not supposed to happen on your first day of school.

[Word Count: 1133]