Shouto Todoroki - Lemon

Requested by: Levis-Whattpad

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your Shouto had been looking absolutely ravishing all day – the harsh training had overwhelmed his sweat glands, and he was panting heavily. Beads of sweat cascaded down his forehead, arms and chest. The temperature must have increased dramatically, because at some point, his shirt had been removed, and his defined muscles were on full display. Your eyes hungrily trailed his form, memorising each and every crevice. You felt as though Christmas had come early, and you could sense your own body grow warmer by the second. Although your quirk had nothing in common with fire, you were almost certain that you would soon begin producing tiny flames from atop your head, or something.

Shouto was your very innocent boyfriend, so it was only natural for you to want to taint him. You weren't exactly sure how he would react to the news, but since he was a virgin, and you were not, you decided it would be a good idea to educate him on certain topics. As much as Midnight desired to have them, there were no sex-ed classes at UA, with the primary focus being hero studies. Besides, now that you were living at the dorms, you were so much closer to Shouto, and yet it would have been considered inappropriate for you to wander into his room during the night. You were confident that he wouldn't mind. In fact, you thought that he would likely be thrilled with the prospect; it was glaringly obvious to anyone, that your love was unconditional, and extremely, extremely strong.

Even so, you had never before done solidified your love in the form of a sexual act. You constantly imagined him driving your body into the bed-sheets as he fucked you raw, so hard and deep that you could see stars. You desperately wanted him to touch you - any part of you that wasn't just your hand, face or thigh. You crossed your legs, rubbing them together subtly, trying to create some sort of friction in order to satisfy your growing needs. You moved your gaze towards your boyfriend's pants, attempting to outline his cock through the cloth. However, since it wasn't currently erect, this was an extremely difficult task.

He manoeuvred around the field gracefully, making you (and the rest of the girls, much to your dismay) swoon, your eyes forming hearts and your stomach fluttering. Those damn butterflies were always with you, always making sure you were aware of your overflowing feelings. You really, really wanted to soil him, but whenever you got close to popping the question, he would be taken away by someone, for extra training, or just something really menial. You were becoming impatient, which wasn't necessarily good for anyone, because it meant you were very likely to just jump him once everything became too much.

"Urgh..." You muttered under your breath, trying to calm your heart rate.

Jirou was beside you, and with her quirk, you were almost positive that she could hear the erratic beating of your heart. She smirked, looking at you with a wide, teasing grin, noting the way you were sitting. She definitely knew something was up, but she wasn't telling you what it was, so you were left to speculate. Although, now that she had noticed your predicament, you supposed that it was no longer safe to attempt to stimulate yourself. You needed to return to your dorm room fast, so that you could use all those toys to pleasure your demanding womanhood. Jirou shifted closer to you, leaning into your ear to whisper something embarrassing.

"Is he not pleasing you enough?"

You growled. "Back off."

"You haven't actually done anything with him yet, have you?" She questioned, eyes widening.

Blushing, you responded, "Shut up."

"How come? Does he know you're not a virgin?"

"Yeah, he does." You replied.