Shouto Todoroki

He amassed success since debuting as a Pro Hero. Although he took his retired father's name, the world never saw him as akin to that prideful man. He always rescued as many as was possible, and did not once follow his father's morals.

That was just one of the many reasons you so admired him.

Graduating from UA a year after Todoroki, and watching as he rose in the hero rankings, you made the executive decision to pursue your dreams a little differently. Now, standing side-by-side with you idol, the two of you with small bruises from a villain attack, you couldn't be happier.

It felt strange to be able to smile so freely in a world with so much pain.

The absentminded smiles Todoroki sent your way, and the fuzzy atmosphere that surrounded you whenever he was present gave you hope for a bright future.

"Good job (Hero name)." He congratulated, giving you that feeling of adoration.

You nodded, endowing him with one of your incandescent grins. "You too, Endeavor."

His expression changed slightly, to something between hatred and joy – as if he was trying to fight his thoughts; supress his detestable memories, and smile as bright as you. Having noticed his struggle, a comforting hand lay atop his shoulder.

"Shouto, your father has done nothing to influence the choices you've made. You took his name to make a point, right? Then show him. Show us that you're a hero worthy of our respect." Your words struck his heart like a thousand needles.

You were right. He had to prove himself deserving of so much support. To tell the world that the name 'Endeavour' would live on through Shouto, but rather than loathing it, people could reply upon it.

Settling a hand on to yours, he gazed into your enchanting (e/c) eyes, marvelling at how they shone.

"My actions are my own?" He asked, calmly.

"Very much so." You agreed, grateful to hear his silky voice.

"Then,"

Gently, almost cautiously, Todoroki's lips captured yours in a short, but sweet kiss. It was brimming with love, hope, happiness and passion. It was everything you had imagined. And more. A silent conversation was afoot in both your eyes. There would probably never be a more perfect time.

"(Y/n), would you be my girlfriend?"

[Word Count: 383]