Katsuki Bakugou

Requested by: -crappykawa-

------------------------------------------

The bottle spun on the floor, flashing past each individual, until it stopped abruptly on a pink skinned girl, shaking in excitement.

"Yes! I choose dare!" She sent everyone in the room a confident grin.

"Okay, you asked for it." Kaminari smirked, walking over to her and whispering something the others strained to hear.

She laughed boisterously, rising from the floor and rushing off to another room in the dormitory. When she had rounded the corner, Kaminari sat down thoughtfully, a playful smile plastered on his features.

"What did you tell her to do?" Sato asked, confused.

"Something that's sure to piss off Bakugou."

For a moment, everyone in the room stopped. All they heard was a mighty crash, Mina's crazed giggles, and Bakugou's furious yelling. More things seemed to be getting destroyed, as Mina was apparently leading him straight to the room you were situated in.

Suddenly, the bouncy girl came running down the hallway, an enraged blonde in tow.

"Come on Bakugou, play spin the bottle with us!" She screamed, pulling him into the room.

"HUH? WHY THE FUCK SHOULD I-"

"Your turn (Y/n)!" Kaminari had to shout in order to be heard over the blonde, and you stared in bemusement at the bottle, which hadn't moved since Mina left a few minutes ago.

You were about to speak, but your voice was drowned out.

"I dare you to hug Todoroki!"

Your jaw hung open as you looked between Kaminari and Todoroki. The latter was shifting uncomfortably on the floor, and the former grinning in triumph, as if it somehow gave him a sense of achievement.

There was a shove from behind, and someone began pushing you towards Todoroki. When you had almost fallen on him, you felt the tight grip of a very pissed blonde, pulling you away from the heterochromatic boy, and into the toned chest of none other than Bakugou.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT, HUH?"

You shuddered from the vibrations of his irate voice, trying not to appear too amused with the situation.

"Hm? Oh, I was going to hug Todoroki." You said, like it was nothing.

"YEAH? YOU WANNA DO THAT AGAIN?"

"Possibly. It depends – how much do you love me?"

[Word Count: 369]