Katsuki Bakugou {1}

Requested by: AnimeLioness

------------------------------------------

Beffudled; bewildered; dazed; puzzled; discombobulated; exasperated; petulant.

These were all words regularly used to express Bakugou's temperament and psyche either when you were making direct verbal/physical contact with him, or your name came up in conversation. His mess of thoughts put him in a difficult situation – he couldn't quite find the heart to scream at you in the same way as your classmates, but he appeared to reserve a milder, (yet still relatively loud) tone for you.

Confusing himself daily with the way his eyes wandered after you, inadvertently sighing every time you left his eye-line, and the painful jealousy piercing his chest when you talked to Kaminari, he resigned to the only possible distraction –

Bully Deku.

"Oi, shitty nerd!" He called, picking the green haired boy's desk.

"K-Kaachan?" He asked nervously, glancing over at his friends for support.

Iida was about to speak, when the sound of footsteps interrupted him. Someone was coming bounding into the classroom at a high speed. Uraraka sweat-dropped and laughed awkwardly.

"KATSUKI!!" You yelled, running up behind him, and jumping on his back.

You held on tight, refusing to let go, while Bakugou tried shaking you off violently. Your arms were around his neck, and you pressed your face into his back, relishing in the scent you had come to love.

"THE FUCK? GET OFF ME BITCH!"

You giggled as he screamed. You would absolutely not let go. Determined to annoy him as much as possible, you hoisted yourself up, wrapping your legs around his waist, shrieking "CARRY ME, PEASANT!" Everyone in the surrounding area vacated, opting not to get caught up in this soon-to-be profound argument.

Being an overly-optimistic, cheerful person, you vowed to always see the good in people, and to help bring it to the surface. Bakugou was sort of your Guinea Pig. For this class at least. He didn't seem to appreciate just how many sweets you were willing to give up.

"What, can you not do it? Am I too heavy for ya?" You teased, smirking.

You knew a challenge was all he needed. The result was instantaneous – you were patrolling the corridors, getting a piggy-back ride the whole way; Bakugou holding your legs in place. His expression was priceless – he looked extremely pissed off, but also rather triumphant.

"Onward steed!" You howled, not caring in the least how many people saw you.

In fact, you had to reign Bakugou in when he attempted to smash someone's phone. He saw the flash from their camera, and, with minute red splotches on his cheeks, he hissed at them and screamed, shouting every curse word under the sun.

"I know you love carrying me, so I'll let you do it every day!" You cheered.

He paused, unnoticeably flustered, and with hints of a smile tugging at his cheeks. 

"Every day?"

[Word Count: 470]