Izuku Midoriya

Requested by: Kitty-chan03

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As a result of your quirk, you possessed a crimson hourglass birthmark on your stomach, you were able to spray venom from your hands, and your bite could cause all kinds of nasty side-effects, such as muscle spasms, nausea, paralysis and oftentimes (if there was no polite route out of a dangerous situation), even heart failure and death. This, coupled with your somewhat odd appearance – ebony hair, red eyes and what seemed to be spider legs protruding from your back, lead many people to believe that you would one day conform to social expectations and become a villain. However, you challenged this concept, opting instead to begin aiming for the profession you had always dreamed of.

You began training under the guidance of pro heroes at UA, alongside other aspiring individuals, like the green-haired boy you had erewhile faced down in a dark alleyway, alone. In the beginning, he had been so innocent, and methodically played through situations in his mind until he reached the successful one. He was so clever, so pure, but then the villains got to him. Instead of capturing Bakugou that day in the training camp, they went after Midoriya. It was All Might's biggest failure, and he lived with the guilt for the rest of his life, right up until his recent passing. For all the pain his friends endured, you desperately wanted to find him, and knock some sense back into his irrational brain.

There was just one small problem – the boy was completely infatuated with you, to the point that he didn't care what happened, or even if the people involved got injured; he had attempted to capture you many times before, but he had never accomplished this.

To his misfortune, you were extremely stubborn, snarky and cynical. You repeatedly called him out for being affiliated with the Villain League, and on the odd occasion you saw him in passing (he wasn't liable to let that happen), you liked to yell something unsavoury and chase after him. Of course, he always managed to escape, and you were never able to apprehend him, yet you purposefully searched for him and thought of ways to lure him out. You would often call him a coward and ask why he was with such a shady organisation.

However, it seemed like this time, you would be chatting for a while.

Approximately three minutes ago, although it felt longer, you had woken up, apparently having been knocked out by the broccoli boy. You noticed rather quickly that your hands had been bound with a special sort of tape, and your venom was not able to penetrate it. After trying to move the legs on your back, you realised that they too were constrained. You sighed in irritation, writhing in place. A ball gag had been placed inside your mouth, rendering you unable to bite or spit any venom, and it certainly wouldn't allow you to make abrasive comments.

All of a sudden, you heard a previously unnoticed door open, and a man stepped into your field of vision.

"It's really nice having you here, (Y/n). You really brighten up the room!" He exclaimed, eliciting a scowl from you.

He chuckled. "I had to tie you up, or else you wouldn't have come here. Don't worry though, I won't kill you. I think you've realised my feelings?"

He ambled towards your position on the ground, taking his time, as if he enjoyed watching you plaster on a confident, irritated façade, but having the knowledge that it was completely false. You still couldn't speak, so there was no room for discussion when he grabbed your chin, his other hand moving to stroke your cheek gently. He gazed longingly into your eyes, but quite suddenly, the glimmer in his green orbs changed – he had you within his grasp, and he wasn't about to pass up such a marvellous opportunity.

"You are so beautiful." He mumbled. "So beautiful, and all mine. We'll be together forever, okay? I promise."

You choked back a disgusted groan.

You didn't even love him.

[Word Count: 680]