Izuku Midoriya

Requested by: Kyo-Chi

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your quirk was a variant of creation – so long as you had a sufficient amount of blood, you could create any non-living object from it. This lead you to form a steady friendship with the primary creation user. You felt safe enough to tell each other just about everything; you even made her privy to your most intense crush ever. Initially, it came as a surprise to her, because the two of you had completely different social circles, with you hanging around Momo, Kyouka and often Tokoyami.

One day, however, you became close than you ever dreamed possible. It was a strange circumstance, and neither you nor Midoriya really knew what was going on. As soon as you got to school in the morning, you ran into him, falling on your knees. He managed to remain upright, but upon seeing you grab your knees, he began panicking.

"Uwah!! I-I'm really sorry (L/n)!" Are y-you okay?"

His face was flushed crimson as he gazed down at you, worry present in his wide green orbs.

"Yes. Please stop shaking!" You pleaded.

He nodded, attempting to help you off the ground, but you simply lifted yourself off the ground, giving your knees a final soothing stroke. You didn't notice anything immediately, so the two of you walked together into the school building. This was the first time you had ever been so close, and while you weren't showing much emotion, you were literally dying on the inside.

Your admiration for this boy was massive, and your heart was hammering painfully in your chest. It hurt immensely, but you could never get it to cease.

When you did notice, it was during the special training hosted by All Might. You tried creating a sword with your blood, but found yourself unable to. Suddenly, you heard a high-pitched noise. Snapping your head towards the source, your eyes started to widen dramatically as you watched Midoriya.

He was summoning various objects with his newly-possessed quirk. He wasn't intending to create anything – he was attempting to use his 'original' quirk. Thinking back to earlier, you wondered what would happen if you tried out his quirk. You were just about to begin, when you felt somebody wrap their arms around your waist.

"Don't do it!"

Your face started to heat up, and you wanted to fight the emerging blush, but it was becoming impossible.

"W-Why?" You stuttered, utterly confused.

"You'll get hurt!"

It wasn't much clarification, but with him so close to you, your heart was uncertain it could handle the full explanation. Perhaps he would be able to give you the honest story sometime in the near future, when there were less people around to witness him telling the story of One For All. 

[Word Count: 458]