Eijiro Kirishima

Requested by: silent_kidX

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You wandered around the vast halls, very much lost.

There were so many people, yet nobody seemed to notice you. That was pretty impossible, given your appearance – you were Hispanic, so you looked slightly different to everyone else. Well, almost everyone else; you saw a few individuals pass by, who seemed to be transfers, probably from America. They glimpsed you in their peripheral visions, but they immediately rounded a corner and trudged away. 

You felt very confused, nervous and frankly, scared. This was your first day at the prestigious hero school, and so far, it wasn't exactly going so well. You lowered your head, (e/c) eyes tracing the ground as you attempted not to cry. The tears were threatening to cascade down your cheeks, but you held them in. You couldn't show these people your vulnerability. They definitely wouldn't accept you then.

Just as you were about to high tail it out of the school, you felt a strange weight on your shoulder. Lifting your head, you saw a mass of crimson hair, sat atop the head of a grinning boy. His eyes were closed, but you it was instantly obvious that he was a kind-hearted person. He just radiated that comforting warmth – the one that caused a smile of your own to break out. When he removed his hand from your figure, you felt a strange sense of loss.

However, he opened his eyes, and your breath caught in your throat. He was absolutely gorgeous. The smile was still present on his features, and you noticed that his teeth were jagged, and like that of a shark's. You were intrigued, and began wondering what his quirk could be, who his circle of friends consisted of, and everything in-between.

"You're the new girl, right?" He asked, holding a hand out towards you.

You nodded, and he continued: "I think you're in my class! I'm Kirishima Eijiro – what's your name?"

"(L/n) (Y/n)." You answered, shaking his hand.

You were so very glad that you were actually able to form a coherent response. Had it been any more than your name, then you probably would have had some trouble. The utter beauty of this male was blinding, and you thought he reminded you of the sun. He seemed like a genuinely nice, pure individual, and you really wanted to befriend him. You stared at him for a few silent minutes, hoping for a conversation starter to pop up in your head.

"So, eh..." He rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. "Nice name. Do you want me to show you the classroom?"

A timid look crept on to your face.

"Don't worry! Everyone's really nice. Well, except Bakugou, but he's the same with all our classmates."

"Okay..." You agreed.

He waited patiently for you to gather your courage, and when you did, you began following him to the classroom. Whenever you tripped up, or paused, he also stopped moving, going over to help and reassure you. He was the epitome of a gentleman. It was the first day, and a heart attack was already imminent. Honestly, with how much your heart was pounding, you weren't entirely sure you would last more than a single day. 

[Word Count: 537]