Shouto Todoroki

Requested by: Diandani1806

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You'll never be a hero with a quirk like that!"

"Why did she get into the heroics department and I didn't?"

"I heard she slept with like, five of the boys in her class!"

"What a slut!"

"And she's ugly as well! Why does Todoroki-san hang around her? I bet she seduced him!"

A complaint scratched at your throat, although it refused to escape. You desperately wanted to defend yourself and your close friend, but you just couldn't. you knew that if it were him, he wouldn't out up with these comments. However, you had been bullied by these particular individuals ever since you entered into UA, mainly due to the fact that you were always so close to Todoroki. They followed him around, and while he hadn't noticed, you had, and it annoyed you to no end. There was nothing you were able to do, and whenever you attempted to tell him, they would make slashing motions and mouth threatening words.

"Ha! He'd never get with someone like her! He'd be so much better with me! We'd be the ultimate power couple - I'm capable, strong and extremely gorgeous!" One of the girls shouted, flipping her hair and giving you a death glare.

Her friend added, "I think he'd look really good with me, as well!"

The first girl snorted. "Yeah, right. I like him so much more than you!"

The two argued for a long time. You tried to abandon the scene, but there were five girls in total, and the remaining three sealed off your exit. You shuddered, clearly intimidated. You didn't feel comfortable using your deadly quirk against others, unless a teacher had permitted it, but these girls didn't appear to care much for the rules. One had a mind-manipulation quirk, sort of like that purple-haired boy from the general department, but it wasn't something as extraordinary as brainwashing, and it had a lot of drawbacks.

You trembled beneath the menacing gazes of the other three girls. They were all taller than you, and to be honest, you were shrinking even more around them. You would have preferred feeling invisible, because the threats and physical abuse were so much worse; you did not want all this negative attention. The only person you could actually bring yourself to trust, was Todoroki. He was always there for you, and you acknowledged that he would still be there if you informed him of the bullying, but you didn't want to involve him. Not only would it likely become more brutal, but he might get hurt while trying to protect you.

The first two females continued to bad-mouth each other, while almost soiling Todoroki's image. They put pictures into your head - awful ones, where he decided to completely disregard your entire existence, and instead hang around these girls. They kept yelling about how he was definitely going to date them, and they began forcefully tugging at each other's hair.

It was too much for you.

Unfortunately, your mouth opted to ignore your brain.

"Todoroki isn't an accessory! He's a human being, and an amazing person! He won't get with you because you're all horrible, and he likes someone else, anyway!"

Immediately, they stopped talking. They looked at you incredulously, as if disbelieving that you would ever dare speak back to them. After a few, silent minutes, they collected themselves, and started advancing towards you. This was very alarming, and you tried moving back, but you found yourself trapped between the five females.

"Oh yeah? Who does he like then? It certainly isn't you, bitch!" One of the girls yelled.

Suddenly, you felt someone's cold hand touch your shoulder, gripping it tightly, reassuringly. It didn't feel like one of the girls - it felt loving and calm. You realised that everyone had stopped again. They were no longer attempting to harm you. Craning your neck, you met the aloof gaze of your bi-coloured friend. You sighed in relief, sensing tears pricking at the corners of your eyes.

"Please stop harassing my girlfriend." He spoke, calmly.

The girls sputtered, and one of them questioned, "G-Girlfriend? Why would you want to be with her?"

He pulled you into his embrace. "Because she's beautiful. She's kind and loving. She's the person I want to marry."

The girls huffed, then stormed off angrily. The two of you remained in a soothing, wordless cuddle for what seemed like hours. Eventually, he decided to speak up.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"...I didn't want you to get involved." You answered.

"I could have helped." He informed.

You shook your head. "You might have got hurt."

"I don't mind."

"I do."

He began raking his fingers through your (h/c) locks, planting his chin atop your head.

"Let me help you now." He pleaded.

Sighing, you responded, "There's nothing to do."

"I can be with you." He stated, nonchalantly.

"You are with me, all the time." You reminded, a smile gracing your bruised features.

He considered this. "I want to be your boyfriend."

"I thought you already were?"

[Word Count: 841]