Katsuki Bakugou {1}

Happy Easter!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mischief played at your expression, as profound (e/c) eyes trailed lazily over the figure in front of you. Unusually docile, he was slumped against the wall, still clad in that ridiculous hero costume. Having been enlisted by the League of Villains to detain this barbarian, he now occupied a cramped space of your house.

Glimpsing indifferently at the nearest clock, you noted that no more than thirty minutes had passed since his head first met that forbidding wall.

Heeding a discontent grumble, you craned your neck, observing the sudden, furious visage glaring daggers into you. Struggling against his restraints, the explosive blonde yelled into the cloth surrounding his mouth. Despite his incoherency, the meaning of those irate words seeped through.

A smirk enveloped your features. "Good morning."

In response, various strangled phrases escaped his mouth, only to be constricted by the fabric. Amusement welled up inside your entire body, enticing you to traverse the expanse separating yourself from your unwitting companion.

Squatting to his eye-level, you revelled in the seeming growl that erupted from his veiled lips. Laughing in a saccharine fashion, you experimented with the chains, tugging harshly, and allowing them to snap back, slapping his skin painfully. Transparent within his crimson orbs, was a look of utter ferocity.

Leaning into his ear, you whispered, "What are you honestly going to do in your position?"

He subsequently jerked forwards, compelling you to stagger back. For a fraction of a second, your alluring (e/c) eyes widened. Bakugou acknowledged this, as indicated by the faint snigger from his person. Narrowing your orbs, you reached into the confines of your pocket.

Outwardly revealing no signs of distress or apprehension, the blonde simply sat and glared. Withdrawing a malicious hand, you tossed a collection of unexpected items in his direction. They landed at his feet, giving him optimal time to grace his agitated red orbs over them.

As if on cue, they expanded.

"You don't know how many pictures I have of you." Gesturing to the few beside him, you continued, "Or how many times I've touched myself to them."

Resuming your position adjacent to his form, you whispered, "You and I are going to have so much fun."

[Word Count: 368]