Touya Todoroki ღ Dabi {2} - Lemon

Requested by: Mina_3005

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You attempted to jerk back, but found no room to do so.

Figuring that you had misheard, you questioned, "P-Pardon?"

The smirk caressing his features was almost intoxicating. He repositioned himself so that both his hands were above you on the wall, caging you like an animal. Although it was thought impossible, he somehow managed to further trap you, by worming one of his legs between your sensitive area.

He gave an experimental rub, satisfied when a low moan erupted from your throat, unwillingly. In an instant, your hands flew to muffle your voice, eyes wide as you realised the predicament.

"Let me take you." He rephrased, in a dangerous tone.

"T-Take me...?" You mumbled, an air of disbelief hanging overhead.

Without a detailed clarification, he immediately began sucking on the nape of your neck; he was leaving purple marks in his wake – a symbol of his higher authority. A shiver enveloped your body as he trailed his tongue along the tender skin. It felt as if he was setting fire to wherever he touched. The sight was truly breath-taking – your superior appeared to be claiming you, but there was a horrible uncertainty stabbing your brain.

What if he did this with everyone who messed up?

Had he and Himiko ever been intimate?

These thoughts clouded your judgement, and stopped the pleasure from reaching you. Dabi observed this change in demeanour, and was anything but amused. In an effort to regain your attention, he dropped one of his calloused hands on to your form, massaging your breasts fiercely.

"Ah!" You gasped, snapping back into reality.

"Concentrate, will you?" He scolded.

"O-On what? Get o-off me, Dabi!" You squirmed, trying to release yourself from this man's rough grasp, and his hungry gaze.

He hummed, ignoring your plea completely, and set to work on pleasuring you. He allowed his other hand to slide down your figure, until it reached the waistline of your pants. Terrified, you thrashed around, kicking at his legs. Since you hadn't yet given consent, this technically counted as rape, and you didn't want to be a victim of such an atrocity.

Releasing an exasperated sigh, he gripped your legs, pulling you off the cold wall and on to the cold ground instead. How considerate. He took a moment to admire the view, as you struggled against his painful, albeit rather delightful grip. You were splayed out on all fours, rear elevated.

You felt the crisp breeze when he yanked down your pants.

Dabi was absent even from your peripheral, and that notion frightened, yet excited you simultaneously. All of a sudden, a stinging sensation manifested itself on your posterior, causing a surprised noise to escape your lips.

"Ahh! ...H-Huh?"

A smirk could be heard from behind.

"So you like that, huh? I guess you really are a sucker for pain."

Once again, he brought that rough hand down on your hind, with a force that you were certain could have rivalled All Might's punches. He repeated this ministration until he saw drool abandoning your mouth, and heard you harmoniously begging for forgiveness. Sympathetically, he stroked the reddened parts, all the while snaking a hand to your womanhood.

When he reached it, he rubbed a finger against the cloth of your panties, listening to the mewls he was provoking. Unsatisfied, he tugged them down, instantly brushing his entire hand against your damp area. He continued fondling it for a few minutes, feeling the wetness increase, until he had you soaked.

"Such a dirty girl. Are you getting off on being raped?" He asked, slyly.

Your voice was strained. "N-No – nngh!!"

"Really? I'll have to try harder then."

True to his word, you soon choked out something between a gasp and a moan, as he plunged a finger deep into your core. Despite there being only one, he managed to wiggle it around, grazing your walls so many times, that you failed to restrain all your sultry noises.

"A-Ahh! D-Don – no...no m-more!" You screamed, tears pricking at your eyes.

A sudden, sharp pain blossomed at your entrance. He had inserted another finger. You squirmed, but that only pushed them further. Soon, he was moving his fingers in a scissoring motion, endeavouring to find your most pleasurable spot.

"AHH!" You yelled, as he finally reached it.

Smirking, he proceeded to hit it over and over, becoming increasingly turned on by all the noises you were making. His length strained against his pants, so he decided to cease at two fingers. Still, he jabbed your sweet spot a few more times, just to make this occasion all the more memorable.

Growing bored of the foreplay, he withdrew his fingers, leaving you with a strange sense of loss. However, before you were able to pronounce your complaint, you were gifted something much better. Initially, the agony was close to unbearable; this new object was larger and thicker. Plus – he seemed to have better control over it. Although, once the pain receded, unadulterated ecstasy was all that remained.

"N-Nngh!! Da – Dabi...ahh!

He thrust into you with amazing precision and aggression. In your lust-filled mind, you couldn't quite work out how you had elicited such behaviour, but you didn't want him to stop. He rammed you fast and hard, yet you kept begging for faster and harder. When he once more obtained the location of your preferred spot, he abused it mercilessly. Even as you were pushed over the edge, he continued thrusting, his actions intensifying.

"AHH! Yes – y-yes...nngh!!"

When he came, it was without warning; his thick white liquid occupied your body. He rode out his orgasm, revelling in the last few cries of the woman underneath him.

Finally, he pulled out, observing the defeated way in which your body slumped to the ground. Your breaths were heavy and quivering, and with the last ounces of your strength, you turned to gaze at him.

"Am I – can I s-stay on...on the t-team?"

The gentle smile he displayed was a stark contrast to his usual teasing smirk.

"I was never planning to let you leave."

[Word Count: 1010]