Shouto Todoroki - Lemon

Being in the third year had its perks – for example, you got to work with the first years. Any of your choice, in fact. You had to train them, as well as help them study. Having watched the whole Sports Festival on catch-up after it ended, you had become increasingly interested in a certain Todoroki Shouto.

Suffice to say, you chose him. Before anyone else could. That was how he ended up working with you – you taught him things in heroics the teachers hadn't got to yet, and since your quirk was best at stealth operations, he had the chance to work undercover, mostly without relying on his own quirk.

It was fun. You really got to know each other, and you even developed a small (*cough* huge *cough*) crush on the bi-haired first year. You had actually confessed to him, hoping against hope that he would return your affections. He did, and you had been secretly dating for around three months.

Walking to your dorm, you smiled at all the memories that were made in that short time span. Suddenly, you felt strong arms wrap around your waist, halting your movements.

You immediately recognised the warmth as your boyfriend, but were unsure as to how he got into the third year accommodation. His head nuzzled into your neck, sending pleasant vibrations all around your body. He had your back pressed against his chest.

You let him do what he wanted, enjoying the moment. One of his hands covered your mouth, and it wasn't long before you knew exactly what he wanted. His other hand was moving towards your pants/skirt, not bothering to take them/it off. He trailed his hand lower, making you moan when he touched your area.

He was stroking your folds gently at first, but it turned rough when he got impatient. He didn't like not being able to hear your lewd noises, so, without removing his hand, he pushed you closer to your door. Sensing what he needed, you opened the door, stumbling in quickly.

He kicked it shut, releasing your mouth, thankful for the soundproof walls.

"S-Shou! AHH!" You moaned, gripping his wrist, trying to make him press harder.

Smirking, he led you to the bed, throwing you on it. He stared down at you, a lustful look plastered on his face, and brought you in for a kiss. It was hot – full of desire, and needy. He stuck his tongue in, causing you to gag slightly. Concerned, he broke away, only to be pulled back down.

You connected your lips in a fierce battle. Trying to gain dominance, he grabbed your butt, making you squeak. That was enough for him, and he invaded your mouth, rubbing his tongue against yours. He roamed his territory, recognising every inch.

He tossed your blazer to the side, unbuttoning your shirt. He was too slow for your taste, and you yanked on the buttons, effectively ripping them off. He smiled at your eagerness, taking to kissing down your chest and stomach. When the shirt was off you completely, he reached around, unfastening your bra, and threw it somewhere else.

"Shouto!" You whined, looking up at him with a pout.

"What is it, Senpai? ~" He teased.

Pointing to his shirt, you attempted to unbutton it. Upon failing, he moved your hands to his pants, instead wanting you to get rid of them. He worked on his shirt, putting it in the same pile as your clothes.

You unzipped his pants, pulling them down. You had seen it all before, but that didn't stop you getting nervous. He heard you gulp, and caressed your face, reaching in for a soft kiss.

His hands found the waistband of your pants/skirt, and he started to drag them/it down, stopping briefly to ask "Is this okay?".

When you nodded, he smiled reassuringly, tossing the offending article of clothing off the bed. You were left in only your lower undergarments, everything else exposed only for Shouto.

With that thought in mind, he put a hand on your left breast, groping it, while his mouth latched on to your right nipple, sucking and biting at it. You moaned and squirmed every time he did so, pleading for him to not use his teeth. He switched breast after a while, your right one in his hand while your left was in his mouth.

"Nngh ~...S-Shou!!"

He could feel himself hardening in his boxers, until it was really painful. You seemed to notice this, as you palmed his erection through its confides. He breathed heavily on to your breast, causing you to shudder.

He pulled himself up, taking off his boxers, and lining up at your entrance.

"Are you ready?" He asked, stroking your cheek.

"Yes..." You hardly managed to speak, as his warmth sent sparks coursing through your body.

He nodded, pushing in slowly. He didn't move for a minute, letting you get used to his size. It didn't take too long, as this wasn't your first time with Shouto. You motioned for him to start, and he thrust into you at a fast pace, finding comfort in your loud noises.

"AHH!...N-ng~"

He searched around for your g-spot, trying to remember where it was. When he found it, he pulled out, harshly slamming back into you, hitting your spot continuously.

"R-Right there! Ahh...S-SHOUTO!" You jolted at a particularly hard thrust, cumming almost immediately.

Your juices flooded out of you, all the way down your thighs. Your partner let out a grunt, eyeing the clear substance. He grabbed one of your legs, lifting it over his shoulder, for a better angle. He hit your sweet spot over and over again, riding out your orgasm, but also wanting to make you cum again.

He was getting close, but he really wanted you to cum once more, before he did. Speeding up, (which you thought was impossible, because he was already going so fast) let a moan escape his lips.

"(Y/n)..."

Your eyes widened when your name was called. His voice was low and husky, and it turned you on. You were attempting to regulate your breathing, and you lifted yourself up just enough to capture his lips. It ended suddenly, due to your lack of oxygen, and the fact that he kept hitting a really good spot.

You noticed that he hadn't cum yet, and ran your hands through his hair, making a cute face. He looked at you, cheeks red, and slammed in one more time before you both moaned loudly and came together.

"Nngh-h! Ahh..."

Shouto collapsed on top of you, pulling out. He rolled over, so that he was lying next to you in bed, and held you flush against his chest. You could feel his raging heartbeat, and hear his hard panting.

"I – love you." A familiar expression was shared between the two of you.

"Goodnight Senpai." Shouto muttered, snuggling into your hair.

You wrapped your arms around him. "Yeah...good night Kouhai."

[Word Count: 1163]