Katsuki Bakugou {2} - Lemon

Writhing indignantly, your captive riddled your body with mental bullets, vowing that once he escaped, he would subject you to corresponding torment. In response, you adorned a sultry smirk, pleased that you were capable of eliciting such a strong reaction.

"Give up, sweetie. Resistance is futile." The sensation of your temperate breath on his pale skin only served to further strengthen his judgement.

Traversing a hand dangerously through his blonde locks, ignorant to the appalled expressions he was pulling, you hummed a low tune. Without prior warning, you jerked his hair roughly, relishing in the disgruntled, incomprehensible sounds escaping his mouth, yet managing only to attach themselves to the cloth.

Excitement swiftly invaded your system, instigating the grazing of your lips over his pale cheek. Hearing his breath hitch gave you a sadistic sort of satisfaction. Trailing a hand down his toned chest, you became annoyed by the amount of clothing he wore. It was evident that this wasn't causing him nearly as much joy as you, although, you couldn't feign concern.

Slipping a teasing hand under his shirt, you began caressing the skin, attempting to perk up his nipples. Running delicate fingers across them, you realised that they had already hardened. Among a variety of other emotions, shame was present on his features, despite him willing it away.

Leaning into his body, you latched on to an earlobe, nibbling it playfully.

Diverting your attention momentarily, you noted the conspicuous bulge growing in his pants. Allowing a demeaning giggle to exit your lips, you proceeded to unfasten the ill-fitting trousers. Through your intervention, the explosive blonde was freed of a few offending garments, including his boxers, which you removed in an agonisingly slow fashion.

Swirling skilled fingers around his length, you elected to listen to his complaints or wanton moans – whichever came first. Reaching to the fabric covering his mouth, you pulled it down.

Instantly, he gifted you what very possibly could have been his most fearsome glare yet.

Acknowledging but not approving of his silence, you suddenly grabbed his hard member, provoking an unplanned, horrified gasp from your companion.

"What do you want?" You enquired, placing a single finger over his tip.

Numerous strangled breaths left the boy, but he refused to speak.

"Fine."

Detaching your hand, you instead moved to fiddling with your own clothing items. Yanking them off your figure, you threw them to an unoccupied area of the room. Undergarments were removed after a short period of time, allowing you to station a hand under Bakugou's chin.

His eyes widened in protest, although his body did nothing to negatively react. Leaning forwards, you closed the distance between your lips, immediately prodding a wet muscle against his lower lip. Not possessing the energy required to deny you access, he simply opened his mouth, letting you traverse your new territory.

Prolonging his distraction with your talented lips, you positioned yourself, slamming your form down swiftly on to his member. Sweet, pleasing moans reverberated in your ears, the vibrations lighting a fire in the pit of your stomach. Refusing to liberate his lips, you rolled your hips a few times, generating even louder sounds from your partner.

When the need for oxygen was too great, you separated, settling your undivided attention on the behemoth rammed into your lower region. Planting shaky hands on his abdomen, you attempted to steady yourself as you bounced atop him. Erratic breaths flooded the otherwise silent expanse, coupled with the slapping of skin against skin.

Hot air hammered his body, eliciting unpleasant shivers and mewls.

"C-Cum...nngh!! Cumming..." 

[Word Count: 594]