Shouta Aizawa ღ Eraserhead

Lolz_ERO helped me with this one ^^

-----------------------------------------------------

"Hey Aizawa, when are you going to ask (Y/n) for a date?" Yamada questioned over-enthusiastically, leaning over his friend's desk.

"I'm not." He replied monotonously.

"Aww. Why not? You like her, don't you?" He prodded.

Aizawa sighed, nodding. He should have known better than to let it become so obvious. The three were childhood friends, and currently attended UA together. There was almost nothing he could hide when it came to his personal life.

"That's exactly why I'm not asking." He stated.

They walked each other as far as the school gates, Yamada trying to shift the topic to you whenever he could. A plan was taking form in his head, and it was sure to be one you would both like. Aizawa was ignoring him, attempting to get your image out of his mind.

There was no way you'd ever like him back.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day was a weekend, and it wasn't uncommon for Yamada to message his friend every few minutes. They even met up sometimes, so it wasn't a shock when he asked Aizawa to come to a local café.

Still tired despite it being the afternoon, he made his way to said café, hoping that he didn't have to wait an extensive amount of time. He sighed heavily when he opened the door, but his eyes lit up upon entering.

Who knew Yamada would invite him to a cat café?

"Shouta! Shouta!"

Hearing his name, he turned towards the feminine voice, cheeks tinting slightly when he saw you. Cat ears were adorned atop your head, and you were holding one of the felines.

"Hi (Y/n)."

You giggled. "What are you doing here?" You asked, watching him stare at the cats with fascination.

"I, uh...Yamada told me to come." He responded.

"Huh. He told me to come here as well." You pondered.

Aizawa froze. Replaying your words, he let out another huge sigh. This startled you, even though it was common place. You saw his red cheeks, and assumed he was running a fever. Putting the cat down, you placed a hand on his forehead.

"Do you think...maybe he set us up?" You wondered aloud.

"Probably."

You removed your hand, letting it fall on his chest. He wasn't the most muscular person you knew, but he was perfect in your eyes.

"I guess I should thank him then." You smiled.

Taking the cat ears from your head, you gently sat them in his hair. Aizawa yawned, causing you to let out a stifled laugh, before succumbing to the infectious reflex.

"Shoutaa! Stop giving me your diseases!"

"It was just a yawn."

[Word Count: 435]