Katsuki Bakugou

Requested by: Kitty-chan03

-----------------------------------------

Having made it to the finals of the UA Sports Festival boosted your already exaggerated confidence. Your abilities were, at least in your opinion, already worthy of Pro status. From the beginning, you had wanted to test out your quirk on the most violent boy in class, Katuski Bakugou.

Your quirk allowed you to make and manipulate storms, meaning you could either use what was already in the sky, or create your own smaller versions to use in the current battle situation. The faith you placed in yourself rivalled, if not overtook, your opponent's.

As he glared at you, your heart pounded with excitement.

Cracking him a smile, you began to speak. "So I'm fighting an angry hedgehog?"

Midnight signalled the start of the match, and you watched as miniature explosions came from his palms. Running towards you, he held his hands in front screaming "YOU WANNA SAY THAT AGAIN FUCKER?"

Barley dodging, you created a storm consisting of powerful lightning and heavy rainfall, swirling it around his head. He tried using his quirk to blow it apart, but succeeded only in getting his hands wet, therefore limiting his ability. While he was temporarily blinded, you got behind him.

"Well, a drenched hedgehog now." You goaded, jumping back hastily when he lashed out.

You could tell he was trying to speak, from the way your clouds moved. You brought them away from his face, focusing instead on his hands and torso, attempting to immobilize him.

"Looks like you've met your match, hedgehog." You smirked.

He grew increasingly angrier by the second, struggling tirelessly to get out of your quirk's hold. You used the lightning to electrocute him, revelling in the fact that he actually couldn't make a nasty comment. His body fell to the ground, letting you know that you had done your job.

You knew you would win.

"How easy."

You turned, starting to walk out of bounds, when you heard shuffling from behind. Then a very loud explosion. Jumping to the side just in time to avoid a piece of the ground that came hurtling towards you, your foot went dangerously close to the line.

"How...?" You wondered aloud, sure that he had been knocked out.

However, you couldn't always count on the voltage of that lightning. Since you weren't actually an electric user, you didn't have much control over its power. Bakugou was rushing at you, propelling himself with his quirk. You made an effort to hold him again, but he managed to dodge every one of your attacks.

You attempted to get up, but noticed that your leg was trapped under a bit of the ground your opponent had blown up. As you worked to free yourself, Bakugou shouted, "DIEE!"

The next thing you knew, the tournament was over and you were laying in a hospital bed.

"What happened?" You questioned, looking at your hands.

"You underestimated me, dipshit."

The voice was coming from beside you. Your eyes widened and you glanced to see Bakugou staring at you with very possibly, all the rage in the world. Sighing, you took your eyes off him, opting to turn around and ignore him completely.

"HEY! I WAS TALKING TO YOU!"

"I couldn't tell."

After a few minutes of silence, and you trying to get over that this was the boy who beat you in the tournament, you decided to speak again.

"So, did you win?"

"Yeah." He calmed down slightly, but still seemed agitated.

"Shouldn't you be happy, Mr Hedgehog?" You questioned, not giving a rat's ass about the answer.

He began mumbling something about "That bastard half-n-half", so you tuned out. When he realised you weren't listening to him, he was ready to yell at you again, until he heard your gentle snores. He sat quietly for a moment, blushed at the sight of your sleeping face, and promptly made his way out of the room, being as considerate as possible with the noise.

Perhaps he finally accepted his hedgehog likeness.

[Word Count: 664]