Katsuki Bakugou

Requested by: KirisakiAmi14

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You didn't think he was capable of remaining so calm and collected for such a prolonged period of time.

Frankly, it irritated you – as petty as it sounded, you were overflowing with jealousy. You knew for a fact that the innocent and girly, yet badass Uraraka had no romantic interest whatsoever in him, because she had already confessed to you that she had the purest feelings for a certain green-haired boy. However, that knowledge apparently wasn't enough to control the untamed beast inside you, raging at their close proximity, and Bakugou's placid, almost happy demeanour.

It bugged you so much that you began noticing extremely insignificant details, including the slight change to his walking pattern, and the way he left his hands out of his pockets when he was around her. On the shared dorm couches, they always sat adjacent to each other, and neither individual seemed to mind the occasional, accidental smidge of contact. You on the other hand, were very enthusiastic about observing all their behaviours, and you started to figure that perhaps she had lied about her emotions. Maybe her heart was set on someone else, but she didn't want to ruin his reputation, or damage your feelings. You were sure she could sense your anguish, because she oftentimes glanced in your direction, sending you a confused, worried look.

Of course, you never revealed your affections to anyone but her, and you trusted the girl to keep them secret, but you felt sort of betrayed. It was as if she had taken your feelings, and knowingly discarded them atop a stomped pile of rubbish in a dark, dirty alleyway. So much for the power of friendship.

"Damn you Twilight Sparkle." You muttered, perturbing the boy beside you.

Lessons continued as normal, and you generally avoided the explosive blonde at all costs. You still saw him in the dormitories, and heard his loud mouth from across the classroom, but you stopped trying to get closer to him. You ceased calling out his name every so often to get a reaction, and you definitely didn't make eye contact with him anymore. Not even by mistake – you completely ignored everything to do with him. You could have forgotten he even existed if he was a little quieter.

The rather abrupt alteration to your usual routine was incredibly conspicuous, and as soon as it began, you had already alerted Bakugou. This was absolutely unintentional, and you certainly didn't expect him to stride up to your desk, slam down his hand and threaten to carry you to the cherry tree outside school.

To ensure your utmost safety, you followed after him cautiously.

Under the shade of the delicate pink leaves, you were continually questioned about your strange behaviour.

"Why are you avoiding me?"

"I've just got some personal problems."

"Don't we all. Stop lying."

"It's not a lie."

He paused for a moment, probably trying not to lose his temper. He thought that maybe his disposition and constant intimidation was scaring you away. Little did he know, he wasn't actually that frightening.

"Is it Uraraka?" He asked, watching your face closely.

"Why would she be involved?" You countered, just wanting him to leave you alone.

"'Cause I hang around her all the time." He responded.

"I gathered."

He smirked. "So what, you like me or something?"

"Don't be stupid."

He had to bite back a growl, and instead opted to grab your chin between his fingers, pulling your face closer to his. It caught you off guard when he connected your lips, and he took advantage of that opportunity, immediately sliding his tongue into your mouth. He fought your hot muscle for dominance, but easily won. Feeling your knees start to buckle, you gripped his shoulders for support, squeezing them to signal that you couldn't stand for much longer. Complying with your silent command, he lured your body to the ground, never once breaking the kiss. It was brimming with passion, and the sentiment made your heart melt.

To your dismay, he finally detached your lips. "I like you too, dipshit."

[Word Count: 679]