Shouto Todoroki

Descrying the object of your infatuation, the youngest child of Enji Todoroki, better known as Endeavor, you allowed yourself to trace the sparkling ice with your heels, gliding gracefully, watching it melt underneath you, evanescing at your heat.

As you pursued the beauty, your eyes graced his elegant two-toned hair, tracking his monotonous features until both a cold grey and a calm blue locked them in a steadfast gaze. He surveyed you with an unnoticeable air of caution, patiently waiting for an opening to reveal itself. Instead, your eerily gentle footfalls continued his way, and your hands were already producing luminous flames, morphing from a violent red to a sedative purple.

Alert but not fully on edge, he stepped back slightly, readying his ice. He made a meek effort to keep you at bay, but was quite suddenly knocked off his feet. Falling on to the hard ice, he emitted a disgruntled sound, before realising the seriousness of his predicament.

Your admiring gaze lit an anomalous sensation in his chest, preventing him from striking you with any of his attacks, much less his fire, which occasionally flared up at tricky situations, such as this one. His mismatched orbs widened when he registered you leaning down, feeling the soothing warmth of your lips pressed together.

Some time passed, and your kiss grew deeper, more passionate. Your tongues danced with each other in a fierce battle for dominance, ultimately crowning you the victor. As you retracted, and his eyes began to flutter open, you felt yourselves falling. Glancing up, you spotted one of Kurogiri's warpgates.

The boy appeared moderately shocked, but once your lips were on his again, all his unneeded emotions faded away, leaving only the heat of the moment to decide your course. He landed on soft sheets, immediately piecing together that it was a bed. Regaining some shred of rationality, he jerked back violently, pushing himself away from you. He sat, embarrassed, amongst your pillows, while you stayed wordless on the opposite end.

Shaking his head, he caught you sliding your hands towards him on the bed, and instantly leaped up, electing to move as far away as he could, given the copious amount of space the room offered. Although, he made no real attempt to leave. Rather, he positioned himself so that he wasn't directly in your eye-line, his head downturned.

You sighed in contentment, stretching a little before perching on the side of the bed, facing him. You outstretched both your hands, beholding his allure.

"Sweetie." You called for him, a tender smile painted upon your face.

As if in a trance, albeit a rather abashed one, he ambled forwards, extending one of his hands. You gently laced your fingers together, lifting yourself somewhat, simultaneously drawing him closer. Using one foot, you spun him around, switching your positions as he once more fell on to the bed.

You opted to sit on his waist, trapping him below your body. Stroking his cheeks delicately, running a finger along his scar, you dipped your head to give him a chaste peck.

Traversing his blindingly handsome features, you permitted your hands to thread through his hair, lulling him into a state of contented sighs and small, blissful smiles. You reached his forehead, raking your fingers through the silky red and white locks, pushing them back to give you a complete view of his features.

His eyes had drifted closed as he lay back, surrendering to your marvellous touch. 

[Word Count: 578]