Izuku Midoriya

Requested by: souleaterfangirl888

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Figurines, posters and other such collectables littered every conceivable space in your bedroom. Concealed in various drawers were yet more badges, stickers and figures of your favourite anime characters; most notably, those belonging to the quirky world of Boku No Hero Academia.

A horrifically unachievable dream occurred frequently, and you often had to reprimand yourself around others, as you consistently informed them of your tales. Without a doubt, anime was your life source. Whether that helped or hindered your social abilities wasn't exactly a major concern.

Although, your most recent fantasies revolved around a particular innocent, green haired cutie. Izuku Midoriya, your new topic of interest, clouded your mind at school, but even more so at your house, due to all the mismatched merchandise. Owning every single volume of the manga to date, accompanied by assorted wall posters, pop vinyls and figurines of the lovable hero-in-training, there was an incredibly slim chance of you forgetting him at some point in the near future.

Considering your addiction, you thought it best to simply allow these thoughts and dreams to consume you. Reclining on to the soft sheets beneath you, your heavy (e/c) orbs fluttered shut, blocking out any remaining light, and permitting the soothing illusions to lull you to sleep.

--

Your mind attempted to flick between dreams and reality as it fought to wake. Tossing comfortably, you endeavoured to linger in the realm of imagination, feeling a gentle smile play at your lips as a picturesque scene was presented in your head. The spectacle was illuminating, seeming almost like a shimmering halo sat atop his green locks.

Releasing a hushed giggle, you eventually authorised the opening of your tired eyes, but only when the cinnamon roll shone too brightly.

Upon glimpsing your surroundings, you noted an odd sensation. It felt as though something was...touching your leg. As absurd as this sounded, you went to validate your claim. Ever so slowly, your steady hand lifted the duvet, pulling it back, ensuring that you caught sight of whatever was there.

Expecting a stray cat or other animal, panic arose in your chest as a tuft of hair was glanced. Screaming was unnecessary, so you didn't; however, being as covert as possible, you slid off the bed, softly padding over to the stranger. They stirred, provoking you to freeze in terror, holding your breath.

Gulping, you watched as a hand flew to their face, wiping away sleep from their eyes, and listened as a yawn exited their throat. Once you presumed them to be awake, you attempted conversation. Hopefully they weren't purposefully intruding, and Kami-Sama don't let the be a serial killer.

"U-Uh...what a-are you d-doing in my h-house?" Your voice shook more than you would have liked, although you supposed it shouldn't really matter.

In an instant, the mysterious individual shot up, staring straight through you with wide green orbs. He opened and closed his mouth a few times, but his appearance elicited the same response from you.

How on earth?

"I-Izuku M-Midoriya...?" You asked, not quite believing what your eyes were showing.

A dark crimson hue crept on to his face, as he stumbled to vacate the bed. Profusely apologising, yet conspicuously bewildered, the boy refused to meet your now glistening (e/c) orbs. From his clothing, you gathered that he was probably far too tired upon reaching the UA dorms, falling asleep immediately. However, that could not explain the current predicament.

"H-How do you k-know my name?" He responded with a question of his own – being alone with a girl in her bedroom was apparently not what he had envisioned.

Trusting your voice very little, you decided that presenting him with some manga and figurines may better answer his enquiry. So, you manoeuvred to one of the bookshelves, plucking from it three or four volumes of Boku No Hero Academia. If he was startled by the covers, you anticipated a much bigger reaction to the contents.

Flicking through the pages, he viewed himself in various scenes, witnessed the USJ incident from another perspective, even observing his friends' innermost thoughts and feelings. It was an extreme revelation, knowing that he had come from inside a manga – he, and everyone else in his world, had been created.

That probably meant nobody in your world had quirks.

"If y-you're wondering, t-then...we don't have p-powers." Your voice drew his attention away from the books, the words provoking a heavy sigh.

"So...how do I get back?"

--

Months passed without a shred of hope for Midoriya, although you succeeded in convincing him to let you use his forename. The torture and despondency that enveloped his senses during the first few weeks had subsided, thankfully, and since your parents were never home, there was an unoccupied room, meaning he planned to stay with you a while longer.

An especially selfish part of you was elated – spending more time with your fictional crush! Note the adjective, 'fictional'. The two of you highly doubted this had ever happened before, making it stranger. Imagine lying in bed, then suddenly seeing your favourite character fall out of the ceiling, landing next to you. Not exactly what transpired, but it was close enough.

"Izuku, what do you want for tea?" You questioned, glancing over to see him reclining on the couch, a book in his hands.

Captivating green eyes briefly locked on to yours, but sadly soon retreated back to the ink-stained pages of his novel. Despite this, you still managed to catch a glimpse of his adorable face as it blossomed beautifully, inducing an enamoured smile on your lips.

"K-K-Katsudon!"

[Word Count: 929]