Himiko Toga

Hi guys, I'll try to write whenever I get breaks from studying, so expect some delays!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm back!!"

The sadistic smile etched on to her features filled you with dread. She was cute, sure, but once she started down that path of murderous intent, she became so much more terrifying, and there was almost no stopping her. As an added bonus, being around her grew increasingly more dangerous. If it hadn't been for you, then by now, she likely would have slaughtered dozens of people in an abandoned warehouse.

One thing that was essential for her to learn was to cease telling you all the intricate details of her daring escapades. As often as was possible, without even letting her finish the descriptions, you would shut her down with the promise of an exciting movie later in the day, alongside some snacks. Just something that would be able to divert her mind.

Usually, she demanded a blood donation, which she oftentimes exploited by carrying out missions disguised as you. It was highly irritating, but your unstable companion was on another plane of existence to everyone else. In fact, she quite frequently recounted the first time you met, in a rather confusing and twisted variation of the actual event.

Nevertheless, you allowed it, seeing as there was really nothing between her innocent smile, and her knife plunged into your chest.

Regarding her with a uniform nonchalance, you muttered, "Please get the pointy thing away from my neck."

Giggling rather frighteningly, she did as instructed, removing the instrument of pain from your exposed skin. As you suspected, she didn't appear in the least bit remorseful. Instead, she crawled towards you, planting her head in the crook of your neck. The sentiment was appreciated, but a fragment of worry still remained.

Attempting to shove it aside, you enquired, "How was your day?"

She heaved what you could only imagine to be a sigh of relief, before responding, "Perfect! I made some new friends, and I met a super cute boy!"

"Himiko..."

An unnervingly sweet laugh escaped her throat.

"Aww! You're jealous!"

You fought against an annoyed sigh, muttering, "Something like that."

She reacted by snuggling further into your body, inhaling your incredible scent, and finding peace in the notion that you would be with her until you died, whether you wanted to or not. Her hand travelled down your form until it met one of yours, interlocking and resting on your thigh.

It in was moments like these, that she was eternally thankful she kidnapped you. 

[Word Count: 407]