Shouta Aizawa ღ Eraserhead - Lemon

Requested by: Blueberrybot

----------------------------------------

You always insisted on being one of the more...troublesome students. Unlike Bakugou, you weren't obnoxiously loud, however, your idea of fun was basically pranking everyone – student or teacher. Very soon, you became that one the staff looked out for whenever there was an 'accident'.

Your homeroom teacher, Mr Aizawa, sighed and instructed you to sit down. Smirking, you did as he had dictated; crossing one leg over the other while his eyes were on you. They travelled to your skirt, where he noted that you weren't wearing underwear.

During class, you prodded your seat buddy (who just so happened to be Bakugou), leading to a disruptive argument when he surrendered to his rage.

Heavily bored out of his wits, Aizawa resorted to letting out another loud breath. Shortly after, his voice echoed along the classroom walls.

"(L/n), Bakugou, see me after class."

The blonde snorted, making it evident that he had plans to disobey him. On the other hand, you silently cheered. This was the opportunity you had been hoping for.

Well...without Bakugou, of course.

Retorting with a "Yeah, whatever", you tore your fascinated eyes away from the handsome man, masquerading your deep-rooted adoration. To you, Aizawa was sort of like an idol – one that you wanted to fuck, anyway.

Focusing on the formulating plan, you paid his actual lesson little attention, only perking up when he directed questions at you. Answering them all with disturbing accuracy, Aizawa had to hide the bewilderment overtaking his features.

You were something else.

--

As soon as class was dismissed, you watched friends leave, bidding you a farewell and good luck. Once there were but three in the room, Aizawa's monotonous sigh ripped through the silence.

"You know why you're here. Stop fighting, or I'll expel both of you."

Smiling jovially, you yelled a "Yes sir!"

Bakugou looked surprisingly less enthusiastic, muttering out a bitter "Whatever."

Your teacher permitted you leave, and the blonde happily (furiously) trudged out of the classroom, murmuring to himself about how unfair the situation was.

You remained, however, and upon hearing the door slam shut, you traced the hem of your skirt, shifting from one foot to the other. Your hands intertwined as you fidgeted, fluttering your eyelashes bashfully at the ravenette. Searching your (e/c) orbs in a tired manner, he sighed.

"Fine."

Privately, you smirked, and began to walk backwards until you hit one of the front desks. Lifting yourself up, you brought your legs up to your chest, flashing them in their all-but-exposed state. Pulling off his scarf, Aizawa ambled forwards. He grabbed you by the arm; swiftly changing your position.

A squeak of confusion escaped your lips, almost instantly replaced by an uncertain scream.

"Be quiet." Your partner's voice called, drearily.

"B-Bu – ahh...!!"

A single finger was lodged into your entrance, squirming around in an endeavour to find your most pleasurable spot. In spite of your moans and pleas, Aizawa could be heard grunting – something which only helped escalate your ecstasy. He prodded inside you for another minute, by which time you were becoming rather fond of the feeling.

"S-Shouta...a-ahh..AH!"

As if dissatisfied with your even breathing, Aizawa thrust in a second finger. He moved them around in a scissoring motion, making sure to glide past your walls incessantly.

"N-Nngh..!! S-Sto-"

Once more, am ear-splitting scream sounded around the room, signalling that your partner had finally found your spot. He held you forcefully against the desk, thrusting his fingers in and out of you at an alarming speed. The desk, which by smell you determined to be Ojiro's, would be painted white if he didn't cease soon.

"A-AHH! S-Shou-"

An additional finger made its way into your womanhood, muddling your mind completely. At this point, you could merely beg him to pleasure you further; shove his erection, already dripping with pre-cum, into you; twist your insides like he had done before.

Both of you knew how much the other needed this, but you were helpless to his firm grasp.

Aizawa slid his fingers out of you, earning a discontent whimper, and when you glanced back at him briefly, he saw a kind of...betrayed expression.

Sighing, he unbuckled his trousers, allowing them to fall to the floor. For support, he held on to your hips, as he pushed himself in slowly. When he was all the way, he paused, giving you time to adjust.

"Y-You can...move." Your breathing was laboured; coming out in ragged pants.

Complying, he thrust in harshly; causing moans and whimpers of various frequencies to spill out of your mouth. After a few violent assaults, he slipped out until only the tip of his member was still inside you. Neither teacher nor student had cum yet, so it was anything but over.

He slammed back into you with ferocity; immediately hitting your sweet spot. Grinning lazily, he attacked it over and over again, turning your thoughts into a puddle; similar to the one forming beneath you.

Cum was oozing out of your area, and trailing down your legs.

You could barely stay on the desk.

"Nngh...! A-AH...H-Harder-"

With a disconcerted gasp, you came over the desk and floor, splashing white everywhere. It was sticky, and clung to your legs. You were finished; panting and crimson-faced, lying on the desk of a classmate, exhausted from a round of intense sex.

In school.

At break time.

Suddenly, you felt him grow inside you.

"A-Ah! Don't do t-that...!"

You had momentarily forgot about his huge shaft, still jammed into your womanhood. He rammed you a few more times, before dislodging himself and releasing. When he was done, you fell to the ground, legs covered in the mixture of cum. Aizawa straightened up, re-doing his trousers and calming his rugged breath.

He looked over to you, and the mess he had made. Then, glimpsing the clock, he sighed.

"Five minutes. Get cleaning."

[Word Count: 976]