Shouto Todoroki

Requested by: Kopikyatto_Kitsune

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although it hadn't yet registered in Todoroki's head, he rather foolishly, albeit accidentally, left his phone unlocked in the shared dormitory space. It was located by the resident pervert, sitting leisurely on a small table, nearly inconspicuous. All the male students, minus the bi-coloured boy and explosive blonde, were in the surrounding area, and pounced on the opportunity to search through this seemingly discarded cellular device.

Glancing at each other in silent agreement, they perched on and around the couch, looking in amazement at what was in front of them. After a few minutes of scrolling the internet – a futile effort to prove that even he could be a closet pervert, with the added bonus of Iida screeching at them to stop being disrespectful, they finally stumbled upon a set of text messages between you and Todoroki.

Curiously, they flicked through, reading and re-reading them. It became apparent that this was slightly more than a mere friendship, whether or not either of you actually realised. It started off quite innocent, with greetings and simple questions, but became much more meaningful, talking about intimate topics, such as families and the future.

A few of the boys' faces reddened as they browsed, due to the utter obliviousness mixed in with discreetly flirty messages. It was painfully obvious that both of you wanted something more than your current status, but neither quite knew how to obtain it.

"Man, I suppose we should help them out."

As humiliating as it might have been, some of them, namely Kaminari and Mineta, elected to restlessly tease you, endeavouring to draw out the truth. Days had gone by since the incident, and Todoroki was none-the-wiser. The only suspicious thing was the last message sent to you from his phone. As per, he thought nothing of it, continuing about his evening.

However, now that everyone was back in the classroom environment, he began to paint a relatively clear image in his mind.

Ah, so those two used my phone that day.

Resting a hand on his chin, he watched you without words, examining every picturesque feature – your silky (h/c) locks, becoming disorganised as you raked a hand through them, those gorgeous (e/c) eyes that shone brightly in the sun, and he was certain could illuminate a darkened room.

Finding no amusement in observing your suffering, he rose and strode towards you, yanking your arm away from Pikachu. He swiftly adorned a smirk, allowing himself to saunter back to his desk. Todoroki emitted a mildly annoyed sigh, releasing your arm and pulling out his phone.

You glimpsed the messages he was skimming through, your face burning as you finally understood just how dangerous they seemed. It appeared Todoroki didn't know how to consciously flirt, but he was pretty good at doing it accidentally. He turned the phone so that it was out of your view, and began typing something. He corrected himself a few times, eventually feeling enough confidence to press send.

From in your pocket, your own phone buzzed. Grabbing and unlocking it, you opened the new message, face blossoming more notably as you spied the contact.

From: Todoroki

I think I've fallen in love with you.

[Word Count: 531]