Himiko Toga

Requested by PiccalNiccals

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You had been biding your time for months, killing a selection of random, innocent individuals, with the sole intent of perhaps luring out the infamous high school girl you had been searching so long for. You were absolutely desperate to meet her in person – you had heard rumours from other villains that she had become affiliated with the League of Villains, but she continued to slaughter people in the streets for fun.

Maybe once she realised that someone was intruding on her killing space, then she would come out to play. You knew from snippets of conversations that she was quite the sadist, and you really wanted her to try bossing you around. It was your dream to have her hurt you in some way, whether it be physically (which was preferable), emotionally or mentally.

Although, you also wanted some fun with her – to trace the tip of your blade on her pale, exposed skin, drawing as much blood as possible. Your head had filled itself to the brim with these delightful imaginings, to the point that you started actively looking for her.

The trail lead you to an abandoned warehouse, which you recognised due to the most recent discussion you had overheard. Apparently, a teenager had cut up a bunch of people there, and it was possible that she had remained in the area for a prolonged period of time.

This was your chance to get some solid leads.

Weeds were in the process of overgrowing, and your boots moulded the snow underfoot. There were no other footprints visible to you, but that did nothing to deter you. Curiosity and excitement swelled around your system, prompting you to delve deeper into the derelict building.

"Hm? Who are you?"

A cheerful, yet somewhat confused voice rang out, echoing off every wall in the facility. The air was cold, and the atmosphere suddenly grew very tense. Gripping your dagger tightly, you pivoted multiple times, attempting to locate the source of the girlish speech. Despite not initially being able to spot her, you started getting giddy wondering if that could have been the voice of Himiko Toga, the young woman you were searching for.

To test this, you replied to her question. "(Y/n). Are you Himiko?"

"Wait – you know me?" She asked, giggling.

From the shadows, you spied a silver blade glinting wickedly. This encounter was panning out far better than you had ever imagined, and you wanted to stay there listening to her adorable voice all day. You loosened the grip on your own dagger, yet prevented it from falling to the ground. By the way she had spoken, she seemed relatively pleased, but also somewhat startled that you had knowledge of her name. It was rather apparent that you weren't there to harm her in any way, but that didn't stop her approaching you with a bounce to her step and a Cheshire Cat sized grin.

Since she was practically invisible to your senses in the dim lighting, coupled with her light footfalls, she got the jump on you pretty spectacularly. Before you could register what was happening, she had knocked you on to the cold floor, for some reason allowing you to maintain a handle on your blade.

She positioned her legs on either side of your body, gazing down at you with blossoming cheeks of the bloodiest kind – the kind you were crazy for.

"So...how do you know me? Am I like, totally famous?" She enquired, swooning over the concept.

Your own face began to flush. "I heard some rumours, and I wanted to find you."

"Why?? Do you like me?"

"I'm crazy for you."

--

After the abovementioned event, the two of you started hunting together, acting as partners in crime, and never getting caught. She was always the instigator when it came to your dysfunctional relationship, and she would abuse you constantly, thanks to her sadistic nature. You revelled in all the attention she was giving you, and found infinite joy in the way her blade carved intricate patterns into your soft flesh. In the bedroom, your go-to option was always knife play, and neither of you got anything less than satisfaction when participating. You were the one on the receiving end, every single time, and although you enjoyed it tremendously, you wanted to give her something to scream about.

Currently, she was pre-occupying herself with your skin, tracing outlines of the marks she had left. This time, she held a pretty blunt knife, because there was an additional pain value, and it was significantly more entertaining to watch you writhe in agony and pleasure. It took so much longer to break through flesh when the utensil wasn't sharp enough, so she had a lot of fun observing the effects.

You hummed, and without turning to face her, asked, "Could I have the knife?"

She was a little confused, but agreed to hand it over.

All of a sudden, you manoeuvred in such a way that her figure fell to the ground harshly, and you were atop it, pinning her arms and legs in place. You held the dagger in your mouth, and gripped her wrists extremely tight, signifying that you didn't want her to struggle. In that moment, she was thinking of how weird and exciting it would be if you turned out to be an undercover hero or policewoman, but that sort of thing only happened in anime.

True to her train of thought, you were still a villain, and had been for quite some time.

Once you deemed that she was securely locked in place, with only a small gap in which to wriggle around, you removed the blade from between your teeth, holding it up to her neck menacingly. You stared into her profound golden orbs, slowly beginning to caress her clothed skin with the knife.

Leaning into her ear, you whispered, "Should I stab you in the chest? I want to drain all your beautiful blood, and wear your skin as a souvenir. I could stop your heart with one motion. After that, I'd defile your body as much as I wanted to."

"Does that sound okay, sweetheart?" You cooed, watching her aroused reactions.

Her smile gradually grew even wider, and a blush overtook her entire face. She was ready to verbally respond to your question, until, in the distance, sirens could be heard. They became very loud very fast, meaning that whoever was behind the wheels must have been tipped off about the area's foul odour, and the rotting corpses lining the alleyways.

Sighing in frustration, you pecked your beloved's cheek.

You swiftly rose from her figure, stealing away into the night.

[Word Count: 1112]