Momo Yaoyorozu

Flourishing in your chest was a curious infatuation. Having been, until recently, just a seedling emotion, no more than genuine admiration, you didn't think that it would mature into something this great.

Whenever your eyes locked, she would smile sweetly, instantaneously provoking an untamed blotch of crimson to invade your features. Hurriedly, you would glance away, leaving her to question your bizarre ministrations. Only your most trusted companion and classmate, Kendo Itsuka, knew the extent of your affections.

She constantly hustled you to muster up the confidence to converse with the heroine. Constructive comments and advice overflowed from her mouth, yet you listened to very little.

In an effort to minimise the embarrassment of your entire class potentially discovering these forbidden feelings, you promptly slapped a hand to Kendo's lips, gesturing for her to lower the volume.

Under your hand, she continued talking, however incoherently.

Sighing, you muttered, "I-I could give her a l-letter or something..."

Approval materialised in her aquamarine orbs, and she immediately ceased all noise. Infinitely thankful, you began planning exactly how to structure the piece, so as not to sound too desperate or creepy. Reassuringly, Kendo outlined a few basic ways of plastering your emotions on to the paper.

Being a delicate task, it took copious amounts of time, but eventually, it was created and refined. Unfortunately, Kendo insisted that you read it prior to slipping it inside Momo's locker.

Preparing yourself for cringey writing and poorly expressed sentiments, you inhaled deeply.

Dear Yaoyorozu,

I hope you don't mind the compliment, but I think you're truly an amazing individual! I really admire your quirk and personality, and I wholeheartedly believe that you will become an incredible hero some day!

I'd love to be by your side when that happens.

- (L/n) (Y/n), Class 1-B

Observing a mischievous grin from the girl beside you, your heart rate increased dramatically. Excruciating palpitations resonated throughout your entire body, refusing to calm down, no matter how much you pleaded. Taking in a few more gulps of oxygen, you resigned to walking towards your destination.

On route, visions of her gorgeous smile floated randomly around your mind, causing more heat to rise in your cheeks, spreading until every inch of your face was seemingly covered in scarlet paint.

Clutching the letter close to your chest, you attempted to dispel the thoughts, as they were throwing off your concentration. Alas, you only managed to regain any composure when you felt yourself crash into another figure. It was slim, and instantly made your eyes flutter open in alarm.

"I'm so sorr-"

(E/c) eyes widened comically, and all the air abandoned your lungs. Standing before you, envelope in hand, was the object of your innermost affections: Yaoyorozu Momo.

Laughing, she stated, "It's alright. By the way, is this for me? It has my name on the front."

Panicked, the only thing you thought to do was nod. Regretting your action almost immediately, you shook your head sharply, looking for an escape route. Releasing a noise that sounded suspiciously like "Eeep!", you staggered down the corridor, back to your classroom, without glimpsing the perplexed expression of a certain ravenette.

Sighing, she wondered if there was something wrong with her, as that happened every time she tried getting your attention. Turning her ebony eyes on the neat letter, she opened it slowly.

Reading the heartfelt words, a tender smile appeared on her features.

I'd love that too. 

[Word Count: 571]