Shouto Todoroki

He thought he was gay.

You contrasted that view.

In your professional opinion, you believed the emotions he possessed to be fleeting – temporary feelings that would only serve to cause him a great deal of harm in the future. The object of his affections was rather dense, but you couldn't take any risks. You didn't want to eliminate him, honest. It was infinitely cruel to cut that broccoli-haired child's life so tragically short.

Such was the price of love.

Although, while you pondered over how exactly to go about this, you dedicated many hours to observing their body postures when together. Eventually, you concluded (with much relief) that there weren't any reciprocated feelings. Letting out a satisfied breath, you supposed he no longer had to die.

You would have to keep an eye on him though, just to be sure.

At the end of the school day, you covertly followed the bi-coloured beauty to his abode. When you glimpsed it, you weren't quite certain how to react. A gorgeous home for a gorgeous boy, you presumed. Perhaps one day the two of you could obtain a place as stunning as this. He looked back for a split second, forcing you to hide. Upon seeing nothing of suspect, he refocused those dazzling orbs, and walked through the door.

You noted that he didn't lock it – that was sure to make things easier. After all, you had gathered his family's schedules for this exact purpose.

Tonight, he was yours, and yours alone. There would be no further mention of Midoriya – you vowed to make this so. He was going to submit to you completely – after tonight, he would offer up his body and his heart willingly, allowing your hands to traverse his chiselled form.

You were becoming wet just thinking about all the pleasure you would impose upon him. A conspicuous plastic bag dangled from your fingers, swaying as your body trembled with excitement. It was filled to the brim with all manner of fun toys, which you were certain he was going to love.

In fact, he would love them so very much, that he'd beg you, with those naughty, euphoric moans, to shove them deep inside him, his walls shattering from the force.

That would surely compensate for your lack of a dick, right?

In spite of the blossoming pain at your core, you managed to while away a few more hours, sitting outside his house. It was now around seven in the evening, and you were unable to wait any longer. Creeping forwards, you tried the door, feeling that fluttery sensation in the pit of your stomach as it let you in with ease.

Nobody rushed to take out the intruder, so you figured that Shouto was free game.

You spied his bedroom after some careful consideration, pleased that he had left the door slightly ajar for you. Well, you could fantasize. Besides, all your imaginings were soon to become reality, since the usually organised boy had been so careless. Honestly, how could someone that hot not assume someone was constantly stalking them?

Peeking through the narrow crack, you spotted him perched on his neatly-folded futon. He looked so majestic – sweat was trickling down his forehead and arms, from what you seriously hoped was a lot of hard training. You knew that was the only thing he ever did at home.

He still hadn't realised the threat lurking in the shadows.

Poor baby.

Wanting to see a panicked reaction from the generally monotonous beauty, you knocked gently on the door, no less than three times. Immediately, and with blinding accuracy, he jumped up and created a small ice attack, mindful of the room's interior. Dodging it swiftly, you rolled to the side, ignoring the shooting pain now coursing through your leg.