Eijiro Kirishima

Requested by: leKayin

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You awoke startled, drenched in sweat, and panting heavily.

That was certainly not something you would have ever thought imaginable - you, an innocent, wholesome individual with the most minute crush on one of your classmates, having a wet dream about him. You were horrified with yourself, and terrified that he was going to notice an odd change in your behaviour, because there was no way that you were going to be able to properly face him now. Normally, you tried to spend every waking hour with him, and that raised suspicions enough, so you really didn't need the extra embarrassment.

You cradled your burning face in your hands, and began muttering to yourself. It was early in the morning, so surely you had time to erase the entire fiasco from your conscience.

Alas, when you arrived to the school, you were immediately greeted with a mesh of spiky red hair. His smile was so very bright, you believed that it may blind you. That perhaps would have been favourable, because all day, he stuck rigidly to your side. You found this slightly strange, but then again, you must have been acting pretty off too, so you figured that he was just trying to help you through whatever, albeit without expressing any sympathetic or concerned words.

He did, however, keep making what you assumed to be provocative comments. Your mind was racing the whole time, attempting to decipher any hidden meanings behind his words, yet you couldn't find anything. The dream from earlier in the day still stabbed at your brain, morphing all his chaste phrases into sultry renditions.

"Are you coming?" His voice slashed through the silence.

Once again, your features erupted into a furious crimson. "H-Huh??"

He laughed, completely unaware. "To Bakugou's party."

After his clarification, you tried to slow down your heart rate. Your breathing was becoming irrational, as you had misinterpreted his words for something dirtier. He noticed your shallow panting and the erratic rise and fall of your chest, but said nothing of it - he guessed that something was happening in your life, which you wanted to remain private, since otherwise, you would have told him already. You nodded quickly, attempting to appear less dubious.

A smile spread across his face. "Great! I'll let him know!"

You sighed, ignoring the smirks and sneers you were receiving from your other classmates. Kirishima was still talking, so you listened to his story, watching out for any more indecent comments. At some point, however, you stopped paying attention, and became completely oblivious to his words, until he repeated a certain phrase.

"She was dripping wet."

As that sentence left his lips, he chuckled, instantly snapping you out of a day dream. You weren't exactly sure what you wanted to do - stay here, or go back to fantasy land? He almost seemed to be doing this on purpose now, but when you glimpsed his features, he was genuinely heedless of how much his words were affecting you.

Your hormones really had something to answer for.

"Oh yeah, can you come to my house tonight?" He questioned, looking directly into your wide (e/c) eyes.

Another, more intense blush was creeping its way up your neck, trying to force itself on to your features. Your companion stood patiently, awaiting a response. You weren't sure how to react, and whatever was escaping your mouth was definitely not in the least bit coherent. After a few moments, he backtracked, realising that he probably hadn't been as clear as he should have.

"I just need help with English."

[Word Count: 594]