Ochako Uraraka

Requested by: homewr8cker

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"W-Why are you talking to me?"

Your expression told that you got easily frustrated, although the crimson hue creeping on to your cheeks betrayed this notion slightly. Your arms were crossed tightly against your chest, and your (e/c) eyes refused to so much as glance at her beaming smile or glowing chestnut orbs.

"Because I want to be friends!" She clarified.

You let out an annoyed huff. "Well I don't."

Even as you began to walk away, into your designated classroom, she followed, trailing behind you ever so quietly. It was extremely unnerving, and it caused you to halt, looking back at her smiling face with deep-rooted confusion and annoyance. You were a transfer student, brought in sometime after the Sports Festival, and assigned to Class 1-B. Most of your classmates were friendly with 1-A – it was just Monoma who appeared to have an issue.

You didn't necessarily hate them, but you also weren't too keen on being so close to anyone. You knew this girl's name, and she knew yours, because of a forceful introduction, and she had seemed intent on becoming best buddies with you ever since. It was highly irritating, and while you secretly thought she was cute, you would fight this thought every time it entered your mind.

You refused to fall in love.

Not with someone this chipper.

"Come on! Please? You can sit with me, Iida and De-"

"Let me stop you there." You interrupted, before realising that you actually liked the sound of her voice.

This threw you for a few minutes, and she patiently waited for a continuation of your sentence. When you saw that she wasn't planning to go away anytime soon, you breathed another heavy sigh, trying to collect your jumbled emotions. If you were really mean to her now, then perhaps she would disappear, alongside these feelings.

"I-I don't like you, and I don't want to be your f-friend."

"Aww." She pouted, attempting to cling on to your side.

The faces she pulled were absolutely adorable, and you had to reprimand yourself for thinking so. This strange person was most definitely not making you fall for her. That was just lazy writing.

She was adamant that the two of you would become really close, and continually bombarded you with surprise hugs and questions. Externally, you displayed repulsion, and tried to ply her from your figure. However, internally, there was a conflict – this girl was really irritating, but also extraordinarily cute and ditzy. Your heart soared whenever she was near, and your stomach would manifest butterflies.

"Are you sure you don't like me?" She asked, getting uncomfortably close to your face.

"Y-Yes!"

"Reeallyy? Your face is all red!" She teased.

You felt smoke leaving your ears.

"W-Why would I l-like you?!"

[Word Count: 462]