Shouto Todoroki

I think you can tell I wrote this a while ago.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Midnight had decided to pry into your life a tad, to see what you thought of men, girls, and romance in general. You were a bit like Asui, in that you didn't mind voicing your opinions, and always stayed calm in perilous situations. You often came off as a bit stoic at first, and never really seemed that romantically inclined.

So naturally, it was the job of your teacher to help you acknowledge any special feelings you could be harbouring underneath your aloof personality.

Your classmates thought that it was valuable information – hardly anything about you was known to them, other than your name, quirk and personality. At least, what they saw of it. On that note, when they caught wind of Midnight's plan to unravel your romantic interests, they jumped at the chance to learn something new about you.

That's how they ended up hidden from you, listening in to your conversation with Midnight.

"(Y/n)! I have a few questions. Answer them truthfully, okay?"

Nodding, you turned towards the source of the voice, finding your teacher beaming at you. As soon as you replied with an "Ask away.", she bombarded you with various questions, all relating to the topic of romance. There was one that stood out to you. It wasn't even something you had to think about.

"What's your definition of the ideal man?" She asked, genuinely intrigued.

"Shouto Todoroki." You responded quickly, with absolutely no hesitation.

She sweatdropped, not actually realising how blunt you could be. But, she was still pleased that you had found someone to admire; maybe even love. Though – you might not have seen it that way. So, the follow-up question tested this theory.

"Ideal features in a man?"

"Bi-coloured hair, heterochromatic, burn mark on the left side of his face." You listed.

The classmates watching were surprised, to say the least. Especially Todoroki, who was blushing fiercely while attempting to hide his face. His love for you was truly substantial, and pure in every sense of the word. His friends thought it was adorable whenever he got flustered around you.

They could sense his feelings of adoration, and as much as they tried alluding to them, you were relatively inattentive to their efforts.

"Hm...so basically, you only want Todoroki?" She asked, thoughtfully.

"Yes."

"And this is love, correct? Not just idolisation?"

"Most definitely."

The earnest smile gracing your features was enough to make Todoroki faint from blood loss. What a marvellous day to be alive. 

[Word Count: 413]