Fumikage Tokoyami [Kinktober]

Kinks: In the dark, While one of them is on the phone

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The day itself was gloomy; nearly mirroring your emotions. You hadn't been able to see your lover all day – he seemed to have locked himself in that dingy dorm-room, soundlessly refusing to budge. He was known for amateur dramatics at the best of times, however, not once did he go a day without seeing you.

Your internal conflict was driving you insane, causing thoughts as ridiculous as 'Maybe he just got bored of me?'. Sighing heavily, feeling utterly depressed and unloved, (now who's the dramatic one?) you trudged towards your own room, which happened to be on the very same floor as Tokoyami's, meaning you had to bypass it in order to reach your destination.

The seconds dragged on as you ambled to your room, careful to make as little noise as possible, in case someone was trying to rest. You knew for a fact that not everyone had woken up yet, despite it already being the afternoon.

Passing Tokoyami's door with a quick glance, you sighed. There was nothing out of the ordinary, save for the brightly burning candle placed just outside the door.

Wait...it was lit?!

Believing you saw simply what you were hoping to see, you shifted your eyes to do a double-take. There it was, alight and standing out in the dimly lit hallway.

A dark blush enveloped your face – it was exactly what you had sought after.

A lit candle outside the door was, to you, code for 'I want to do it.' Excitement controlling your actions, you almost forgot the correct way to knock – three times, with an interval of three seconds between each. It was this way, that Tokoyami instantly knew who was behind the door.

It creaked open, revealing a darkened room, devoid of any light. A tender hand yanked you into someone's arms. You recognised the body as that of your boyfriend's. He was obscured from your vision, and you only guessed he could see better with the lack of functioning light bulbs.

"Um...Fumi? You wanted to-"

Before you were able to finish, he had you bridal-style, carrying you to his bed. Gently shuffling something off it, he allocated a spot for your body, leaning in to give you a chaste kiss. It was too dark to see him clearly, so you had to trust that he would do everything.

"Sorry (Y/n), I'm not going to hold back."

His serious, yet affectionate tone made you shiver with anticipation. Perhaps it was because you could only tell where he was from voice, or the weight on your thighs, but something was making you more aroused than usual.

Yet again, Tokoyami went in for a peck on the lips, simultaneously fiddling with your shirt, breaking the kiss briefly to tug it off. His gentle touches were setting your body on fire, awarding you pleasure beyond comprehension. You moaned into the kiss, reaching your hands out to hold his face.

Trailing both hands along your chest, Tokoyami skilfully discarded your bra, opting to encircle your breasts before groping them harshly. You gasped, allowing him full access to your mouth, which he completely abused. His tongue devoured every nook and cranny it could find – heating up the inside of your mouth.

When he pulled away, you could feel his breath fanning your face. His hands were wonderful on your breasts; showing a level of experience guaranteed to make your womanhood wet.

Lowering his head, he ran a fiery tongue from your cleavage to your stomach, occasionally pausing to erect marks on certain areas, ensuring that he would be the only one to ever see them.

"A-Ah ~ Fumi..." You giggled, as his kisses tickled you.

He made it to your pants, teeth on the waistline, and slid them off. The cold air hit your exposed legs, and a pleasant spark flitted round your body. Tokoyami placed delicate kisses on your thighs, inching further and further towards your clothed area.

"Stop teasing ~" You whined, trying to pull his head up.

"Sorry."

He removed your panties with ease, and plunged a finger into your expectant hole. You squirmed around on the bed, enjoying the feeling of something being inside you, but not so much wanting the foreplay. He added another, thrusting them in a scissoring motion, hitting a spot that gave you an ecstasy sensation.

"A-Ahh ~ Nngh...u-um..."

Unexpectedly, his phone began to ring, and you attempted to shoot him a 'Don't you dare answer that' glare. It mustn't have worked, for you heard it being picked up, then Tokoyami speak.

"Hello?"

He continued fingering you, and in an effort to muffle your voice, you shielded your mouth with both hands. Tokoyami didn't seem in the least bit fazed – he kept a fast pace, seemingly trying to elicit the biggest moan he could out of you.

"I'm in the middle of something at the minute."

He very abruptly pulled his fingers out, causing a whimper to leave your lips. You felt him move around, and realised that he was taking off his pants. You desperately writhed on the bed, praying he wasn't about to do what it seemed like he was going for.

You felt a jar of pain at your entrance, quickly turning your brain to mush. It was difficult to keep your hands over your mouth, as with every thrust, the hold would loosen. Tokoyami, apparently displeased, pinned both your wrists above your head with one hand, holding his phone with the other.

He pounded into you with force, relishing in the humiliation you must have been feeling. The slippery sounds of skin slapping together sounded against his walls, trapping the noise.

"A-AH! N-No ~ S-Sto – F-Fumi!! Nngh..."

Your voice no longer restrained, it was evident just how much pleasure was in your system – Tokoyami rammed his member into you brutally, giving you no time to think.

"I-I – ahh...D-Don't..!!"

He found your stuttering unbearably cute, which only made him desire to mess you up more. The person he was conversing with heard your lewd cries, and questioned the boy.

"My girlfriend is being noisy, that's all."

Intoxicated by his monotone voice and rough actions, you were being pounded into at an insane speed. The first time he hit your g-spot, you came instantly, coating his cock in a thick, white substance.

"F-Fumikage...ahh – fu...ha..."

"I'm glad you can hear her. That means you know she's mine."

[Word Count: 1058]