Katsuki Bakugou x Ochako Uraraka

Requested by: Lolz_ERO

----------------------------------------------

"SHUT IT SHIT HAIR!"

"Admitting your feelings is one of the manliest things you can do!"

"I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT FEELINGS, ASSHOLE!"

"But you clearly like Urar-"

Kirishima was swiftly silenced when a rather large explosion knocked him out of his seat, immediately attracting the attention of every single student in the room, if they weren't already listening. The Bakusquad had a good grasp of his emotions, even if he himself didn't.

They could tell when he was crushing on someone, because he was in a state of perpetual confusion and anger, subtly different from his normal rage-consumed being. This was more like – he wasn't fully aware of affections, but made a conscious effort to be decidedly nicer towards her, however small a contrast it may have appeared.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the other side, Uraraka was struggling with her own feelings for the hyperactive, dangerously explosive blonde. The moment everything had clicked in her mind had been the Sports Festival. Bakugou hadn't handled her lightly – he realised her potential, even going as far as to say that she wasn't fragile.

She wasn't completely sure just how she could have fallen for someone like him. He was considerably agitated for at least twelve hours a day, and he shouted at everyone with equal vigour.

Well, he possibly hated Midoriya more...

"It is my duty as Class Rep, and as your friend, to get to the bottom of this!" Iida stated seriously, waving his hand in the usual manner.

"Ehh...The bottom of what?" Uraraka questioned, sweat-dropping at his tone.

"Of why you've been looking so depressed recently!" He clarified.

Uraraka sighed, wondering how she was going to tell him about her one-sided feelings for a boy who seemed to have little to no emotion outside of anger.

"Haha, I'm not really sure...! Maybe it's just the weather?" She laughed nervously, turning redder by the minute.

Iida gave her a curious look, obviously telling her that he wasn't buying it. The blush in her cheeks sold her out – it was a crush.

A love problem.

Something Iida did not, by any means, specialise in.

"I won't implore you to give me a name, but I would be honoured to help you in any way!" He stated proudly.

At this, Uraraka managed a cheerful giggle, which alerted the nearby tables. A certain explosion king turned around sharply, beginning to sling insults at anyone who just so happened to glance his way. However, when his eyes fell on Uraraka's tinted cheeks, and he recalled snippets of her conversation (not that he had been listening in), his instant reaction was to shout at the nearest available person, or object.

This was, by no stretch of the imagination, Iida's day.

"THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING, FOUR EYES? SHE'S NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE A CRUSH! I'LL BLOW THE FUCKER'S FACE OFF!"

The room went silent; nobody dared make a single wrong move, for fear of being killed. In her head, Uraraka replayed the incident, trying desperately to make sense of everything. As soon as it dawned on her that her feelings may not have been quite so unrequited, the magnificent scarlet adorning her face only intensified.

This caused Bakugou to flush a brilliant red – rivalling Kirishima's hair. He let a procession of swears leave his mouth, the blush never receding, before storming out of the classroom door, passing All Might as he went.

Stepping into the room utterly baffled, All Might took one look at Uraraka, and decided that perhaps it was in his best interest to remain uninvolved. 

[Word Count: 592]