Tomura Shigaraki

Requested by: pretty_perdy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Game over."

You listened to the rasping, childish tone of his voice as he switched between barking out orders and making annoying comments. You vaguely wondered if he hadn't learned by now that students from the prestigious hero school would not stoop so low as to abandon their dreams and become traitors for the conniving League of Villains. It should have been quite apparent given the attitude displayed by your explosive classmate, but unfortunately, they had decided to capture you on this fine evening, completely ignorant to your malicious glares.

You weren't able to get a glimpse of the leader's face, because of the multitude of detached hands veiling his true features. However, a shiver crept down your spine in a malignant effort to produce some sort of a blush on your cheeks. This confused you, obviously, due to the fact that you were an aspiring hero, yet here you were, after being detained by criminals, seemingly about ready to fall for one. What might have been the worst part, was the age gap. Although his age had never been specifically announced, you could wager that he was in his early to mid-twenties, and you were still a first year high school student. This was the predominant issue, but you had to ask yourself why. He was a villain, and you shouldn't be thinking anything romantic in this situation, but for some odd reason, that was happening. It was entirely plausible that if he found out, you would be kept or killed. Kept, to be tortured or humiliated, or possibly even used for their benefit against the pro heroes and your friends.

You couldn't allow that to happen. The pros wouldn't be able to fully utilize their devastating quirks with you in the way. They would absolutely refuse to harm you, a prodigy student, in the name of anything - there was no doubt in your mind that the villains wouldn't think twice about manipulating you in order to further their goal.

All these horrendous thoughts were swirling around in your head, and you were becoming so very lost that you failed to notice a man sneaking up on you. Of course, your hands were bound and your quirk had been disabled, so there wasn't really anything you would have been capable of doing, but the villains still ambled around you cautiously. The man behind you yanked a tape measure out of his pocket, or thin-air (no-one could exactly tell), and began sizing you up. When you first heard the clicking of the object, you tried to pivot around, but eventually settled for craning your neck. You looked on in panic as he took your measurements for future reference.

"We have taken you from the safety of the UA campus." Shigaraki stated, glaring daggers at his companion.

They were the only other two in the room, but it seemed as though the leader wasn't enjoying the company.

He sighed. "Twice, stop doing that."

The man apparently named Twice gave a conflicted face. "Are you sure? C'mon man!"

"Shut up and leave us alone. We don't need clones of her."

The other man shrugged, tossing the tape measure to the side and waltzed out of the room. Now there were only two people in the space - You and Shigaraki. Despite the many hands covering his facial expression, you could almost tell that he was smiling. He gazed in your direction, which both perturbed and delighted you, but you were unsure what he was actually looking at.

You gulped, but remained silent.

"As I was saying, we have taken you from the UA campus. This will not happen the same way as with Bakugou." He informed, his crimson eyes tracing your constrained figure.

You scoffed, attempting to maintain a level of bravery. "And you think I'll join your League?"

"No." He started, moving closer towards you. "But I am hoping you'll reconsider. Now, you are simply a pawn to be used at the disposal of society, but join us, and you will be so much more."

He gripped your chin forcefully, so that you greeted the hand on the forefront of his face.

"So very much more..."

[Word Count: 694]