Keigo Takami ღ Hawks - Lemon

Requested by: _Kavis_

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

His trousers were tight and he failed to conceal his growing erection.

"Fuck." He whispered, his gaze predatory.

Your lips met his ear, caressing it gently - too gently. "I didn't know you were into this sort of thing."

He gave you a strained smile. "The more you know."

"Oh, definitely. I'd love to know more. Mind giving me a comprehensive list of all your kinks? Naughty bird." You smirked against his pale skin.

Your fingers graced the bonds holding him in place. His legs were free, but you had entertained the idea of tying them, making him unable to move even the smallest appendage. You found that you adored having this level of control over your normally mischievous lover. The position must have made him uncomfortable; his crimson wings were pressed flush against the bed sheets, his wrists were constrained, and your own body was further driving him into the bed - you perched atop him, one knee in-between his legs. The thrill of dominating this gorgeous man was setting your heart on fire, and the revelation that he actually really wanted this was causing your mind to spin. He had asked you, no less than ten minutes earlier, if you would be up for a different type of play. You shot him a questioning look. He motioned towards a plastic bag he was carrying. You nodded, reaching out for it. He gave it up without a struggle, not feeling the least bit embarrassed when you emptied its contents.

In it, were condoms, a strap-on dildo, handcuffs, lubricant, and a butt plug. With everything splayed out on your shared bed, you started wondering what exactly he was expecting. Your (e/c) irises graced each item individually, remaining on a certain one for a while longer than the others. You picked it up, cupping your hand around it curiously. He really didn't need this - he had one of his own. Was he into double penetration? Alas, he had instead informed you that he was hoping you would use it. You looked at him in disbelief. He explained that he had always wanted to do something he referred to as 'pegging'. He said it as if he thought you wouldn't know anything about it (you had to stop him at this point, by telling him the humiliating truth: you had actually read various doujinshis surrounding that particular kink).

His mouth had formed an 'oh', as he took in this new information.

"What inspired this?" You had asked, genuinely interested.

He smirked, rubbing the back of his neck. "I sorta had a wet dream where you were pegging me, so...I wanted to try it for real."

You had hummed, watching Hawks' confident expression. His eyes gleamed with resolve, and it was obvious he had been planning this for a while. You had half a mind to ask him just when this dream had occurred, and where he bought all these objects, because, since he was a famous pro hero, it would have seemed very weird to a shop clerk if he just waltzed in and purchased all these things - they were sex toys and similar items, after all. You wanted to ask what the but plug was for, and if he actually needed the condom, as it appeared like you would be doing most of the work. Regardless, you agreed to help turn his fantasy into a reality.

A gigantic, pure smile enveloped his features, and he hurried to your side. You ensured that he was alright with the rather awkward position, pushing him on to the bed, and binding his arms to the wrought iron headboard. You had crawled on top of him, grabbing the non-necessary items (condom, butt plug), and placing them on the bedside table. Then, you had shuffled the other objects to the side. Hawks was still in his hero costume, meaning he had literally gone into a store, bought these things, and carried them back to your apartment, in his hero costume - any number of people could have seen him and questioned why, for the love of all things sacred, he was buying such lewd items. He had been out on patrol all day, so he was probably tired; maybe he wanted sex, but didn't have the energy to put up a fight. Not all of his feathers were intact, so it was likely a hard day.