Shouto Todoroki

Pinning him to the wall apathetically, you grazed your lips along his neck, planting chaste butterfly kisses on the exposed skin. Subtle, satisfied groans escaped his mouth, as he tilted his head to allow you better access.

Before your lips detached, you sucked harshly on the most sensitive part, eliciting an erotic moan from deep within his throat.

"W-What was...?" He trailed off timidly, putting a hand to his neck.

Giggling, you replied, "A love bite."

He appeared infinitely confused, but also a little excited. Although not entirely understanding it, his somewhat less rational side enticed him to experiment further. Hesitantly, he permitted his lips to settle on the crook of your neck, relishing in the pleasurable moaning filling the hallway.

When he pulled away, your (e/c) orbs were glowing in both amusement and adoration. As he sighted this, his own mismatched eyes shone beautifully, the endless love he had for you blindingly clear within enamoured grey and blue. His voice was tender, sparking a warmth inside you that neither of you wished to quell.

"I like it."

His wandering hand found your neck, traversing it curiously, gazing at the dark mark with an affectionate glint in his eyes. Your breath hitched as he grazed it, giving you a slight shock, not wholly unpleasant. He was staring so intently, like he had created a masterpiece that he wished to view for eternity. An idea formed in your mind, and you took his hand, lowering it to his side.

Opening your mouth, you uttered "Say aahh."

Total bewilderment was in attendance on his noble features, yet he copied you, sticking out his tongue and reiterating your words. Stepping on tip-toes, you placed your body weight on him, intertwining your tongues, letting them dance for dominance. He was immersed in the passion that came with one of your kisses – no fooling around, straight to tongue, and vehement. He could feel an uncomfortable heat in his lower area, and emitted an all-too-surprised gasp upon becoming aware of your groping.

"Come on, birthday boy." You proceeded to drag him into the men's bathroom, shoving him in the nearest stall, and locking the door.

Practically throwing him on to the closed toilet lid, you whispered, "You're getting your present early."

[Word Count: 376]