6

"You ready to get your butt kicked, Devitt?"

"You ready to get yours kicked, Banks?"

I asked her as we walked into the PC.

"That's what you think."

She said, rolling her eyes.

"Yeah, Yeah. Big talk for a pink-headed dork."

I said.

"Oh you're so getting it."

Sasha said, heading to the locker room. All the lockers were taken since it was tryout day so I headed towards the bathroom. On my way there, I felt someone tap my shoulder.

"What do you want?"

I asked, turning around.

"Cut the crap, Bayley. I just wanna talk."

Seth said.

"About?"

"Emery."

"What about her?"

I asked, crossing my arms.

"I wanna see her. I wanna spend time with my daughter. I'm sorry about all the shit with your knee but that's in the past. Emery needs her dad and-"

"Emery has a dad. And it sure as hell isn't you. She doesn't even know who you are."

"And I wanna change that."

"Emery thinks Finn is her dad. I don't wanna confuse her."

"Either let me see her or I'm going to take you to court."

"Then take me to court, Seth. No court would ever let you have custody of Emery after what you did to me."

I spat at him.

"Why can't I just see her?"

"Because you're dangerous! How do you expect me to trust you around my three year old when you tried to end not only my career, but my life. I'm done here. The answer is no."

I said, walking away. I can't believe he actually thinks I would let him see Emery. Wait till Finn hears about this...