63

"Just leave me alone!"

I yelled as I wiped my tears. I locked myself in the bedroom and I didn't want anyone around me.

"C'mon baby. Open up."

Finn said.

"No."

I said. I had no idea why Zoe hated me. I never talked to the girl. I didn't know the girl. It's not like I asked for this to happen to me. If I could, I would snap my fingers and let the baby be Finn's. But we wouldn't know for the next four months. I couldn't go through four more months of Zoe. And I definitely couldn't go through 18 years of this if it is Seth's.

"Bayley if you don't open this door I swear to god I will break it down."

Seth yelled as he pounded on the door. I laughed as I wiped my tears and opened the door. I opened it to see Finn, Seth, and Zoe on the other side.

"Get her out of my house."

I said.

"Why? What happened?"

Seth asked. I started crying even more when I saw the smirk on her face. Finn hugged me as I sobbedz

"What the hell did you do to her?"

Finn asked Zoe. He knew. He could read me like a book.

"I just told her the truth."

Zoe said.

"What did you say?"

Seth asked.

"I told her she was the skank she was."

Zoe said.

"Get the fuck out of my house."

Finn said as I lifted my head up. I walked back into the bedroom and sat on the bed as Finn threw Zoe out of the house. Seth sat on the bed next to me and started consoling me.

"I'm so sorry for bringing her here. I didn't wanna make you upset or stress you out. I'm so sorry."

Seth said.

"It's fine. You didn't say it. She did."

I said.

"I still shouldn't have brought her here."

Seth said, putting his hand under my chin and wiping his thumb over my cheek. I looked into his eyes as I sighed.

"Bay."

Finn said. I got up and hugged him.

"She's gone. I love you, baby."

Finn said, kissing the top of my head.