59

"My chest feels like it's on fire."

I sobbed as Finn rubbed my arm.

"I'm sorry today was so shitty baby. It was suppose to be about you, Sasha, and the baby girls but he had to ruin everything."

Finn said.

"It's okay."

"No, it's not. I shouldn't have screamed at him and made you upset. I just want you to have a stress-free pregnancy."

Finn said, kissing my temple. Then I heard a knock on the hospital room door.

"What do you want?"

Finn growled.

"Take it easy. I'm here to apologize."

Seth said.

"These are for you."

Seth said, handing me a bouquet of roses.

"Thanks."

I said suspiciously.

"Listen, I don't wanna fight. If that's my baby girl in there, I wanna be there for you."

He said, pointing to my bump.

"And I wanna be there for everything. Doctor's appointments, building the nursery, name picking. Everything."

Seth said. I looked at Finn as I sighed.

"Why should we trust you?"

Finn said.

"Because I wanna be there if it's mine. It's my daughter."

"If it's your daughter. Boy I hope it's not."

Finn said with disgust in his voice.

"Stop. Both of you. If the baby happens to be Seth's then we're gonna in each other's lives for 18 years. And you two will have to learn to get over yourselves cause I'm not raising this baby or any of the kids by myself."

I said as I crossed my arms.

"You aren't alone baby. Never, ever."

Finn said, kissing the top of my head.

"Good. I love you."

I said, kissing him.

"So, can I be there?"

Seth asked. I took a deep breath as I looked at Finn.

"We'll give you another chance. But if you do anything. And I mean anything. You're out."

Finn said strictly.

"Okay. Got it. Thank you."

Seth said with a smile. It felt good to be back on good terms with everyone. And if felt even better to know that this baby would have massive amounts of love.