69

2 Weeks Later

"How's it going in here?"

I asked, walking into the nursery.

"We don't know how to build cribs."

Seth said as I sighed.

"Clearly."

I said, looking at the pieces on the ground.

"I'm gonna go get something from downstairs."

Finn said, getting off the floor and going downstairs. I sat on the rocking chair that was built as Seth stood up.

"Can we talk for a second?"

Seth asked.

"Sure."

I said.

"So I know you love Finn and all but I've got to get this off my chest Bay."

Seth said, crouching down in front of me.

"Bayley, I still love you. Everyday I keep falling in love with you. And it hurts seeing you with Finn everyday but I just have to let you know that I love you. You're the love of my life. And I just can't stop myself from being in love with you."

Seth said. My heart sunk. I didn't love Seth. I never loved Seth like I love Finn.

"Seth, I love Finn. You know this. He's my soulmate-"

"And you're mine Bay."

Seth said. I stood up as I sighed.

"Seth, I don't love you. I never did. I'm sorry if that's hard for you to understand but I'm married to Finn for a reason."

I said with a sigh. 

"Bayley."

Seth said, putting his hand on my jaw.

"What the hell is going on here?"

Finn asked.

"Finn, it's not what it looks like."

I said.

"Get the hell outta my house."

Finn yelled in Seth's face. Seth put his hands up in defense as he walked out of the nursery. Once he left, I turned my attention back to him.

"Finn, I didn't do anything. I promise I didn't-"

"Save it Bayley. I don't even wanna talk to you right now."

Finn said with disgust in his voice.

"But I didn't do anything!"

"I don't wanna hear it! Just get out of my sight."

Finn said. My heart broke. I truly didn't do anything. I even told Seth I wasn't in love. I sighed, feeling tears well up in my eyes as I ran downstairs.